Mabel in the house!

Mabel

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I wanted to join the community, in hopes to connect with others. I grew up in a large and loving family my entire life. I am a bright, lively, and witty. I love to play video games, draw, paint, and photography is where my true self came out. I grew up in a small town, where I have many close friends.

I moved out on my own recently, and it's been interesting so far. I love to cook, sew, and biking is something that I do every day. Don't be shy to say hello to me.

I would like to make new friends, and I'll be open chatting with anybody.

Mabel

I like your name too! wow 20 posts! crazy, I still need to take the time and read some of the posts, so many on this site!

Have you seen the show Switched at Birth?

:wave:...welcome aboard "Mabel"!....Very unique name....Feel it's short for "Maybelline"?...Common in the South in the 40's....

Thank you all! It's just Mabel :) How was everybody's week? It started snowing here in Alberta, :(

Welcome, Mabel... The last time I knew a woman named Mabel, she was the wife of a man who worked with my Dad in the oilfields in Texas, and that was back in 1985.

It's still in the 90s down here! I'm ready for it to be over. It's supposed to cool off this weekend.

Postwhore can mean someone who has made many posts. It can also mean someone who posts for no good reason, other than to raise the posting number you see under your name on the left side. At the rate I post, it might take me 30 years to join that club, maybe even longer if we lose access to electricity in the face of the coming modern gold standard.

That is crazy amounts of posts some ppl have in here! wow! I see there is a Harry Potter club <3 I am a huge fan of HP, and I hope to find this community a new place to run to other than to FB..FB gets so old you know? I useto wish I could read peoples minds, until FB came out. Now its rather annoying hearing every thought or when ppl sneeze on fb posts. :) Tell me a bit about yourselves..im curious!

Back