love of your life

uhh you all were supposed to tell yo ur love stories lol that s what this thread is about lol
You're right...I apologize for being :topic: There are other threads available for lovelorn "advice" posts.

Now, back to the :cuddle: posts!

You're right...I apologize for being :topic: There are other threads available for lovelorn "advice" posts.

Now, back to the :cuddle: posts!

thanks for making tha comment i really appericate it and yes you re right there re already like 2 of the threads about relationship problems this thread is for telling an story of true love

RIGHT! sorry bout that darkflare!
lets continue on about these love
stories eh people?! lets go lol
wooot hahah

i met my love life last month i feel so connect to him we have same interests and we have so much in common i feel i m in love
soon we will meet each other in the future hopfully SOON as i think it will be

i have an song written for my love of my life i ll poost that song in different thread but this thread should see it too

"we cannot go wrong"

we cannot go wrong,
how could we?, our love binds us from afar,
when you cry i cry just the same,
you re my love my one and only,
its like my light, my warming light came,
and saved me from the shivering cold,
while i was living in the days of old,
my love, we cannot go wrong,
the bells has rung,
its time to say our vows,
and start our life anew,
and bid our adieu,
come my love what can go wrong?
we cannot go wrong,
set our wings aflame baby,
and soar across the dark skies above,
together baby we will illuminate the heavens,
with you my love i feel like we are in an safe haven,
i know we ll never go wrong,
for our heart is in sync,
baby,
time is still young,
we cannot go wrong..............

the end
from steven your love

to liz my love

Nice song! :) Keep it up. I love poems, and short story. :) Thanks for sharing that with us!
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I met the love of my life in a pub! :giggle:

I go to deaf pub every Thursdays. One of my friends tried to encourage his best friend to come along, but he wasn't that interested and was busy with college. Then finally, after a year he decided to come and meet us all, and he was hooked!

I'm normally shy but I managed to get the courage to start talking to him first and then we got on really well, talking lots and lots. We were friends for 5 months, then one night all our friends went home and we were the only ones left, so he asked me if I wanted to dance and I accepted. It was lovely and then he asked me out to go on a date the next day :) So thats how our relationship started! Hehe!

I still seek for the love of my life ! Where are you ? :fingersx:

umm.. I thought you love and 'gaze' at someone in AD ! :giggle:

Nope I am not in love with someone. :P haha good line! heh

I met my bf June or July 2001. I was working in a video store at the time and I was the manager on duty. I was on the work floor helping customers and putting away movies when he cam into the store.

He had his nephew with him who was 4 at the time and I thought it was his son, not unheard of, he was 19. I checked his hand and saw no wedding ring so I flirted with him as I tried to help him find a movie. As we were trying to pick a movie for his nephew he was telling me this joke he got over email. Well silly boy forgot the punchline. lol. I told him not to worry about it and gave him my email address. I told him to send me the joke.

When he left the store I was so mad at myself that I didnt get his number. I thought I had lost my chance, i didnt think he would email me. I got home that night and checked my email and there it was, the joke. He and I emailed back and forth, talked on ICQ, and on the phone until December when we finally decided to meet up.

This December is our 5 year anniversary, and I am dieing to get engaged! :fingersx:

I met my bf June or July 2001. I was working in a video store at the time and I was the manager on duty. I was on the work floor helping customers and putting away movies when he cam into the store.

He had his nephew with him who was 4 at the time and I thought it was his son, not unheard of, he was 19. I checked his hand and saw no wedding ring so I flirted with him as I tried to help him find a movie. As we were trying to pick a movie for his nephew he was telling me this joke he got over email. Well silly boy forgot the punchline. lol. I told him not to worry about it and gave him my email address. I told him to send me the joke.

When he left the store I was so mad at myself that I didnt get his number. I thought I had lost my chance, i didnt think he would email me. I got home that night and checked my email and there it was, the joke. He and I emailed back and forth, talked on ICQ, and on the phone until December when we finally decided to meet up.

This December is our 5 year anniversary, and I am dieing to get engaged! :fingersx:

now that s very good story i hope he ll pop the question most likely he s practicing to pop the question it ll be an nervous wreck for him heh i know it would for me i plan on proposing her in marriage soon it ll be an complete surprise for her and i plan on making the most romantic evening she ll ever have and it ll be the night she ll remember for rest of her life that s my plan

now that s very good story i hope he ll pop the question most likely he s practicing to pop the question it ll be an nervous wreck for him heh i know it would for me i plan on proposing her in marriage soon it ll be an complete surprise for her and i plan on making the most romantic evening she ll ever have and it ll be the night she ll remember for rest of her life that s my plan

I am glad you liked my story, it is hard to believe that we have been together 5 years already!

Awww..what a love story ! !

My love ? ? I met my husband at N.T.I.D in Rochy, Ny. Im sure that ya know where is it ? Heh....

We met at DSP party (dorm)... Somehow, our eyes to eyes contact.. all the sudden -fell in love ! isnt that odd! Guess what ? We are married for 10 yrs ! Yeah! Hoorayy! ! We went to Jamaica for our 10th anniersary marriage in last July '06. It was such beautiful island and friendly people ! ! Such romantic !

Our love is very bond and getting strong in everyday... Love is sooo alive ! Im so glad to have my husband in my life.. Hes such father and husband (sexy) hehe....

Ill put pix of us and kids in "Picture" forum..cool ?

M-:afro:

Back