love of your life

darkflare83

Reaction score
what i want to know is how did y ou meet your love of your life and i m going to tell you an story so open youe eyes and listen well gather 'round,

i was once an lonely man more lonely you would ever known virtually rejected by the world like i was an outcast i lived in an apartment for a while filled with bugs and an aircondition that leaks brown water granted i had an job but nevertheless i felt lonely still i moved from milwaukee to hudson i felt a bit better living among friends and yet my heart stills yearn for love of my life when i got on an all deaf i met an woman she was new and i said hello and welcome to this all deaf and she pmed me and wants to be friends eventually she told me she has an sister named liz the way she told me about liz she sounded good i wanted to meet her and in time i did i got to know liz and the more i got to know her the more i fell in love and now i feel like i ve known her for years we have so much in common and yet we re very interesting to chat with each other man now i love her so much i cant live without her she s so lovely to me that liz man my heart finally felt whole and im not lonely anymore i never felt this way with anyone at all before ...

now its your turn to tell y our story and we all will gather 'round to listen deeply and see your story unfold

Soo romantic!! I'm glad you found the woman of your dreams..Beautiful story, and thanks for sharing it :)

My turn? Umm I'm too shy! :Oops: I'll just let RR do it

*ducks*

i dont have the love of my life yet.. i am not rushing tho.. :)

sweet story tho, darkflare..

as for you, Angel.. come on?? why not share the story with us?? if you will not.. then I will ask RR to do this.. hehe.. :P

So RR will you tell us the love story of you and Angel.. pretty please? :) Thanks.. heh

I met the love of my life through his best friend.

The story is interesting. I met the best friend online, talked to him for like 10 months, and then decided to meet him, so I made a trip across the country, Having talked to the best friend and exchanged emails, photos, webcammed a lot. It took a while for the trust to build. Once I trusted him enough, I made the trip and met the friend first, then I saw the sexiest man I ever saw standing next to the friend..

Those 2 weeks with them were the best of my life. And January of this year I moved 900 miles from family and friends to be with the Love of my life. Unfortunately I also ended up a military girlfriend... Go figure. Right now, My love is in the Middle East. And I miss him every day he's gone. But my love for him grows every day.

Aw it's great thread, DarkFlare.

I knew Sequoias around in here, Alldeaf.com since I joined in. Until, my best friend Fei Ku introudced(sp) him and me on the Video Phone(VP). Once, I saw him in there and out of blue, I fell in love with him. Something in him that got me fall in love with him for some of reasons. And, he and I started trade the scns, to chatting and such like that. My love for him is getting more strong, stronger and strongest. No one could stop my love for him. Until, in February 11, 2006, I flied from Michigan to Washington State to meeting him in person and I met him, I can feel my heart smiling and excited once I saw him and I walked to him so fast. He and I hugged and of course, kissed... He and I'd been together for a year and 2 months already. And, I'd been living with him for less than a year. I'm in love with him, I couldn't imange myself being on the earth without him. I couldn't live without him for sure, and I'm very enjoy to spend the time with him and everything like that. He's a great boyfriend that I ever had in whole of my life and I already decided what I truly want to do ;)

And, Sequoias is my love of life ;)

the love of my life.
hates me now, i have
no love story anymore.

but i met him thru my best friend. we talked for over a year.
about 3 months in I fell in love. we got to know each other.
and finally one day he told me he had the same feelings for me.
I was exstatic!!! we dated for about 9 months. it's over now tho.
i'll never forget him! i think we were meant to be. My problem is in
LOVE?! help me please thread lol.. so u'll understand why if u read it

the love of my life.
hates me now, i have
no love story anymore.

but i met him thru my best friend. we talked for over a year.
about 3 months in I fell in love. we got to know each other.
and finally one day he told me he had the same feelings for me.
I was exstatic!!! we dated for about 9 months. it's over now tho.
i'll never forget him! i think we were meant to be. My problem is in
LOVE?! help me please thread lol.. so u'll understand why if u read it

i m truly sorry to hear that i m sure you will find you love of your life remember love is umtamed you cant control it once you fall in love then you will feel so happy i wouldnt want to leave tha feeling ever but sad ting is love also has an price which isb roken heart that happened to many couple all too often but you can become strong out of this pain just like i did i went thru alot of pain but gottenn stronger now i m so full of love with my hearing girlfriend her name s liz she s not part of all deaf i will introduce you to you all someday but for now i want to meet her in person first anyway sorry i got off the point anyway dont be so discouraged be strong y ou will make it you are still young and time are still ticking slowly you have time be wise and be strong and you shall succeed

Report Junk E-Mail
Report and Block Sender

Sign in
Sign out

New Instant Message
Add Messenger Contacts
Messenger Options

Sent : October 6, 2006 11:11:38 AM
To : jessica.xox24@hotmail.com

| | | Inbox

u suck ur all sad and like..ya just sad lol jeeeeeeeez whats wrong now?

we haven't really spoken about what happened. yesterday his responce was brutal saying he didnt wanna talk to me. but today hes trying to talk to me and its awkward. im so confused what is trying to do? does he not hate me or what aaah =S

There's an intinal shock that probably followed and he didn't know how to cope with the rollercoaster of emotions so he reacted in the only way he could.

If you just give him time -maybe- he will come around and realize he was over-reacting. If I were you I wouldn't give up on your relationship so soon. Give him a chance to collect his emotions.

Sent : October 6, 2006 11:56:27 AM
To : Jessica
lol i already said i love u for u..u mean to much to me.
BUT i dont if i can date u at the moment since u told like 345454354545675 lies LOL i just need to think if that's ok? lol but go out with the dan dude lol

kay is this an indirect way of telling me he loves me, but he can't date me just yet? cause then why would he tell me to go out with dan?

Jessica...

Listen.. he's not telling you he hates you.. he's telling you to give him time.. He's understandably upset and hurt. he will get over it. he is going through a lot of emotions and just needs to be left alone and given time. Don't email him back, Just let him email you and do whatever he needs to do to forgive you.

yeah he ll come around dont worry a botu his words they re just because he s mad thtas all its nothing to do with hatred so no worries besides i m sure you two will have what me and liz have

kay is this an indirect way of telling me he loves me, but he can't date me just yet? cause then why would he tell me to go out with dan?

It's a way of saying he still feels for you, but at this moment he is disappointing in you that you lied to him, so why should he trust you by dating you? You should have been honest up front, I can understand you made a mistake and fixed it, but sometimes it's harder for the other person to trust you again. Just give him time to think, all the time he needs, because if you keep on pushing him, You're not going to win, you'll lose. ;)

yeah he ll come around dont worry a botu his words they re just because he s mad thtas all its nothing to do with hatred so no worries besides i m sure you two will have what me and liz have

i hope we do..

It's a way of saying he still feels for you, but at this moment he is disappointing in you that you lied to him, so why should he trust you by dating you? You should have been honest up front, I can understand you made a mistake and fixed it, but sometimes it's harder for the other person to trust you again. Just give him time to think, all the time he needs, because if you keep on pushing him, You're not going to win, you'll lose.

I know what i did is wrong i apologized and was upfront about it. I said sorry..
I can't do much now. I wanna regain his trust but i don't know how. and at the same time i want him to hurry up and forgive me so we can go on cause i don't wanna lose what we have u know? he said he still has the feelings and always will but i don't know if we don't do anything soon what happens? i don't know im a very impatient person lol i know i can't push cause what i did was wrong and he needs time and stuff i just wish he hurryed. I need him!!

Jessica...

Listen.. he's not telling you he hates you.. he's telling you to give him time.. He's understandably upset and hurt. he will get over it. he is going through a lot of emotions and just needs to be left alone and given time. Don't email him back, Just let him email you and do whatever he needs to do to forgive you.

I just hope he forgives me sooon. I need him soo much!
I need to him time and he needs to be left alone.. yes
but he emails me and talkks to me on msn without me
starting to talk to him first. he says he wants time but
at the same time he's coming to me? im confused

He's telling you that he can't yet trust you because you lied to him.

He's telling you that he can't yet trust you because you lied to him
yes. but how should i act? he's saying im acting awkward
but i find it akward seeing as we havent really talked about
what happened and if he stil loved me and stuff. but i don't
wanna bring it up and push him cause he might get annoyed
or mad?

uhh you all were supposed to tell yo ur love stories lol that s what this thread is about lol

Back