Lost my hearing aid

DeafNerdMommy

Reaction score
Oh my gosh I lost one of my hearing aids. It was the oticon opn. I think I left it in a car and sold the car.:cry: now I have to save up 1500 for a new one. The worst part is I lost my worst ears hearing aid. Almost 10 year of wearing them and I finally lost one. Dang

Oh my gosh I lost one of my hearing aids. It was the oticon opn. I think I left it in a car and sold the car.:cry: now I have to save up 1500 for a new one. The worst part is I lost my worst ears hearing aid. Almost 10 year of wearing them and I finally lost one. Dang

Have you contacted the people you sold the car to? My dad sold cars for a living and the tradeins were always gone through before they were resold. They found all kinds of things in them. Some people would came back but others did not. I still have a set of salt & pepper shakers and a baby's room thermometer for example that people did not reclaim.

I wish, I sold the car 5 months ago to a company in washington (I'm in oregon). I was avoiding wearing my hearing aids so I didnt noticed until this week when I had to wear my hearing aids.

I suggest you contact the company you sold it to. If they are like the dealership my dad worked at many years ago, they went through it and put aside what they found. The worst answer you can get is that they don't have it but you will not know if you don't ask!

I suggest you contact the company you sold it to. If they are like the dealership my dad worked at many years ago, they went through it and put aside what they found. The worst answer you can get is that they don't have it but you will not know if you don't ask!
It was not a dealership, it's a place that buys dead cars and recycles them or crush them

I am sorry about what happened to you, I hope you get proper assistance and help soon!

Back