Losing hearing ASL

notunderstood

Reaction score
I am slowly losing my hearing and I am interesting in learning sign language, what sites or books can I use to help me? If anyone wants to be my ASL buddy I'm interested!

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75825-links-websites-learning-asl.html

this is at the top of the specific area where you posted this new thread. Might want to look at some things before starting a new post. Not trying to be rude or outspoken, but a lot of work was put into the thread I just linked. I know, since I am the one who did it.

I was hoh and am now total deaf and I am still learning ASL. Been almost 6 years total deaf and still I am learning. Then again, I have family which takes up my time too.

I am slowly losing my hearing and I am interesting in learning sign language, what sites or books can I use to help me? If anyone wants to be my ASL buddy I'm interested!

I will gladly be ur asl buddy and if your have skype or oovoo or ym it helps that way we can video chat. I am in asl level 2 so im learning also im taking the classes at my school

Back