Looking to practise asl

mypjpants

Reaction score
I'm looking to practise my asl. I'm a little rusty from not being around deaf and hoh people for a few years and I need to practise for my job. I'm willing to use FaceTime, Skype, Glide and Discord for anyone who has one or doesn't mind making an account for it.

I also want to put that I am hoh, but I have hearing loss and ASL is not my first language. I want to learn as much as I can.

Hi there. I'm losing my hearing and I'm learning ASL. I would love to practice with u and brush up on my receptive skills. I have Skype and FaceTime.

I'm learning ASL and need practice as well. I have glide but am trying to figure out how to use it. I think I might have 3 accounts! :cry: The last username I used was SoliDeoGloria if you would like to practice. I remember last year I was in a group chat and now I cannot find it. It must be under another account. :cry:

Shorty: I never face time, but I do have an iPhone and that is just as easy to. This thread is old, but if you all are still interested in practicing, just let me know.

Nino

I'm learning ASL and need practice as well. I have glide but am trying to figure out how to use it. I think I might have 3 accounts! :cry: The last username I used was SoliDeoGloria if you would like to practice. I remember last year I was in a group chat and now I cannot find it. It must be under another account. :cry:

Shorty: I never face time, but I do have an iPhone and that is just as easy to. This thread is old, but if you all are still interested in practicing, just let me know.

Nino
Hey, haven’t been on here in a minute due to personal things but I would love to get your glide. I’ll add you as soon as I can and message you

Nino
Im willing to help you out by using facetine,please reply to let me know

Welcome, and I hope you found someone to practice with. Have fun! :)

Nino

WHAT???
I didn't know you can chat on watches, yet. seriously?

nHDMG6K9md9cUWtZAU02RGHZ2vpKGuvaZHn1BDYs0APehRShmHVYz1pCoXUp7p1jnB4=w2188-h1232-rw

I'm looking to practise my asl. I'm a little rusty from not being around deaf and hoh people for a few years and I need to practise for my job. I'm willing to use FaceTime, Skype, Glide and Discord for anyone who has one or doesn't mind making an account for it.
I already have facetime,I do have a number.

Back