Looking to practice ASL and make friends over skype

Hi all,

I am currently learning to sign (ASL) and I am in sore need of practice. If you're D/deaf, hoh, or learning sign too, feel free to contact me! I'd love to practice over skype with you.

Hello! I am an interpreting student in Montana and would love to study and practice with you!

Hey all, Im new here! I took 3 years of ASL classes in the midwest. Then moved to the rocky mountains for college and taking up classes again to hopefully be an interpreter one day and work with kids who are Deaf/hoh! Would love to chat and skype!

What a great site!

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon alldeaf.com tonight! I'm learning ASL (currently in my second semester) and I think it's awesome that we're all here together meeting and connecting, and hopefully, helping one another practice to become better signers! :h5:

I'd love to practice ASL over Skype with anyone interested. Feel free to message me!
i definitely wouldn't mind.

for your info... the best way to learn asl to MEET the person in the deaf club or social than video and etc.

Hi guys, My name is Kiyyasia, and I'm full deaf. I love making new friends so anytime contact me on Skype. My name on Skype is Sombra Raven, if not there
Let me know, I find out what name is and let you know

hey, my name is Zalma and I'm current learning ASL due to my niece please help me out. Heres my snapchat Zalma05 and skype sweetlittlefarmgirl

hey, my name is Zalma and I'm current learning ASL due to my niece please help me out. Heres my snapchat Zalma05 and skype sweetlittlefarmgirl

Hi Zalma. I am Angelo. I just started learning ASL on my own as I am losing my hearing. Are you still interested in SKYPing with someone?

Hi! I am teaching myself ASL and I would love to skype and practice with you. My username is xsmurphyx12@aol.com
Hi Megan. I am teaching myself ASL also. Are you still looking for someone to practice with? Please let me know. You can reply here or look for me on Skype. Search for Angelo Michel. If there are more than one Angelo Michel - look for Angelo Michel Houma.

Thx! Angelo

Hello! I'm looking for someone to skype with, I'm hard of hearing and I have autism. I'm a beginner and trying to learn ASL. I'm looking for someone who would be able to teach me.

Hey all, Im new here! I took 3 years of ASL classes in the midwest. Then moved to the rocky mountains for college and taking up classes again to hopefully be an interpreter one day and work with kids who are Deaf/hoh! Would love to chat and skype!
I'm looking for someone to help teach me ASL.

Hi all,

I am currently learning to sign (ASL) and I am in sore need of practice. If you're D/deaf, hoh, or learning sign too, feel free to contact me! I'd love to practice over skype with you.
Hi. I would love to Skype with you.

Back