Looking to practice ASL and make friends over skype

Glide is a video messaging app. It is great you can send videos clips to a person and when the person has time they can reply back to you with a video it's pretty cool and it's a free app.
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Hi all,

I am currently learning to sign (ASL) and I am in sore need of practice. If you're D/deaf, hoh, or learning sign too, feel free to contact me! I'd love to practice over skype with you.
Hi, nativequeen!! I have been looking for people to practice asl with, as well! :D I want to be an interpreter, counselor, or teacher of the deaf/hoh. I am HoH, myself. Have been that way since birth. But anyway, what's your skype? I want to get started asap :))

Hey everyone, if you'd like to go over the basics of ASL, and then delve deeper, my skype is in_over_my_head18. (made it when i was 18, hence the name) my IRL name is samuel, but you can call me whatever you like. Please add me! I am going to Gallaudet in the fall, and i don't want to go empty-handed D:

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm always looking for people to chat with, I'm pretty proficient in signing if anyone wants to Skype, my name is Geena Cantalupo

What an interesting first name you have!

Hey everyone, if you'd like to go over the basics of ASL, and then delve deeper, my skype is in_over_my_head18. (made it when i was 18, hence the name) my IRL name is samuel, but you can call me whatever you like. Please add me! I am going to Gallaudet in the fall, and i don't want to go empty-handed D:

I wish you the best when you attend Gallaudet and you will have a wonderful experience! I can attest to that as I am a Gallaudet graduate.

Hey, raindrop! (and everyone else!) i'll practice ASL with ya c: my skype is in_over_my_head18. Anybody who'd like to practice, add me! I have much learning to do, and i am eager to learn :3

Hi all,

I am currently learning to sign (ASL) and I am in sore need of practice. If you're D/deaf, hoh, or learning sign too, feel free to contact me! I'd love to practice over skype with you.

Hi! Where/how are you learning ASL? I have been advised that I need to learn it but don't know what my options are.

Hi all! I'm Brianne, and my Skype name is BrianneLuz. Feel free to add me! I'm a hearing 21 year old female, and my goal is to become fluent in ASL, as I'm so in love with the language. I've really been teaching myself, and I can understand it better than I can speak it, but I'm getting there. I would love to have others to talk to who are deaf, or learning ASL as well. There's really no one for me to practice with around where I live (Suffolk County, Long Island). Hope to chat soon!

Need a buddy

Hi. Im hearing and learned ASL years ago and need to practice it. Add me on skype: alenka.drokina

Hi!!! I'm currently trying to learn ASL too. I would love to Skype you, message me if you have time!!!
izzy4ever333

Hi! My name is Isabel and I am trying to self teach myself sign language. I would love to Skype with you sometime!!! If you're interested give me your Skype username!!!

If you are still looking I would love to practice with you add me. kelli.dumuhosky

Hi! I'm trying to learn ASL, and I would like to learn more signs and practice it, anyone interested msg me through Skype! Mangacapoeira ( that's my skype name)
Thank you!!! :)

Hey all!
I took a year of ASL, but sadly the new school I am going to does not have ASL as a class. But, I would love to continue learning if anyone would like to skype with me. My skype is thewolf2232. I'm fine with random call sessions as long as you tell me if you've added me or not so I know who's requesting to friend me. Thanks!

Hi my name is Hannah! I started ASL not too long ago and I want to become better at it! I think the more you practice with someone, the more you learn and remember! :)

I'd be interested in practicing, particularly with other girls my age if there are any. I am 16. I have been on other sites and had trouble finding someone. Please email or iMessage me (joarrasteif@gmail.com) if you'd be willing to practice with me. I am interested in a career of education where I would use ASL so I'd love to practice with somebody!!!

Hey if anyone is interested, I'm also learning and searching for a buddy :D

Back