Looking to practice ASL and make friends over skype

Raindrop

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently learning to sign (ASL) and I am in sore need of practice. If you're D/deaf, hoh, or learning sign too, feel free to contact me! I'd love to practice over skype with you.

Hi Raindrop. I am learning ASL also. I would like to practice over skype with you.

What a great site!

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon alldeaf.com tonight! I'm learning ASL (currently in my second semester) and I think it's awesome that we're all here together meeting and connecting, and hopefully, helping one another practice to become better signers! :h5:

I'd love to practice ASL over Skype with anyone interested. Feel free to message me!

I thought I'd already posted here, but I don't see it, so I'll try it again...

Hearing, ASL 102 student :)

Hi. Also available to chat on Skype. I am missivy1920 on skype

Best nights to chat are Tuesday evening.

Jaeda
Hearie, ASL Student

I am trying to teach myselfg sign, I am a senior in high school and I learn quick, if anyone would want to help teach me, feel free to message me. Thanks!

hey im learning ASL and looking for people to skype with im Gee<3

add for you!

Will you add me? I am learning to sign. skype: alicatpeace

I will add for you!
I am trying to teach myselfg sign, I am a senior in high school and I learn quick, if anyone would want to help teach me, feel free to message me. Thanks!
I would be assistant for you encourage sign language!

I'm almost 19 and deaf, I'd like to make some friends who can/are learning sign.
Feel free to add me on Skype: roarke.murray

I busy all the times blush! I may help you! I can lot of work pretty.

I can assistant!

You are so nice, Smithtr! I am not ready for Skype yet, but I think it's very nice of you to offer to practice with so many people!

Help!

I'm going into my 4th semester of ASL very rusty. I've taken a year-long break and need some refreshing. Would someone be willing to practice over skype with me? My skype name is shortgirlinsc13. Thanks!

Hi, my name is billy riedel and I'm hard of hearing. I would love to sign with people through Skype. Skype username: Kimonocrazy.

You are so nice, Smithtr! I am not ready for Skype yet, but I think it's very nice of you to offer to practice with so many people!

Thank :) I offer to ASL!! it is no rush :) take an time let know me!!

I'm going into my 4th semester of ASL very rusty. I've taken a year-long break and need some refreshing. Would someone be willing to practice over skype with me? My skype name is shortgirlinsc13. Thanks!

I can help you practice you!

Hi, my name is billy riedel and I'm hard of hearing. I would love to sign with people through Skype. Skype username: Kimonocrazy.

I would update for you!

Back