Looking to make friends!

Jacquelyn Laszlo

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Jacquelyn. I am originally from Long Island, NY but studying in Boston. I am new on here and I am currently an American Sign Language Interpreting major at Northeastern University. I have my associates degree from Suffolk County Community College in ASL Studies. I currently attend Deaf events in both the Boston and NY area. I enjoy learning about Deaf culture/Deaf history in school and getting out in the community. I am looking to make friends and further my involvement within the community. I love to sign and would like to sign more often.

I don't buy it. Interpreters do not reveal their names in public. :lol:

Hello,
My name is Jacquelyn. I am originally from Long Island, NY but studying in Boston. I am new on here and I am currently an American Sign Language Interpreting major at Northeastern University. I have my associates degree from Suffolk County Community College in ASL Studies. I currently attend Deaf events in both the Boston and NY area. I enjoy learning about Deaf culture/Deaf history in school and getting out in the community. I am looking to make friends and further my involvement within the community. I love to sign and would like to sign more often.
Would you be willing to teach me to sign?

I don't buy it. Interpreters do not reveal their names in public. :lol:
She's still a student.

However, I noticed a trend of new members posting their real names. Probably not a good idea for privacy and safety reasons.

Hello,

Hi, I'm currently learning PSE and I know a lot of signs but no real ASL, only PSE. Could you try to help me learn some basics on ASL grammar?

Back