looking serious hoh guy

craxyrachy

Reaction score
I have history relationship for 8 yrs. Not happy.. have two kids, I like to meet and chatting more know each...

My name is rachel, 26 I m deaf can hear with hearing aids, I had four sis, one bro. I live tn. I had two kids. I love movie and books. I m crazy about music. Sweet personally. Suffer lonely home. :)

My name is rachel, 26 I m deaf can hear with hearing aids, I had four sis, one bro. I live tn. I had two kids. I love movie and books. I m crazy about music. Sweet personally. Suffer lonely home. :)

When you say you had four sis, one bro and had 2 kids it sound like they
all die. I hope this is not what you mean.

When you say you had four sis, one bro and had 2 kids it sound like they
all die. I hope this is not what you mean.

What... it not meaning that my kids and my family died.. ha they re alive... I had bad relationship for 8 yrs from now... I live alone home with two kids.. got it...

What... it not meaning that my kids and my family died.. ha they re alive... I had bad relationship for 8 yrs from now... I live alone home with two kids.. got it...

'had' is past tense so I was not sure what you meant .

Hello Craxyrachy. Welcome to AD. I am CoolMikey, Deaf. Greetings from Houston, TX.
Sorry, about your 'tense' relationship. I Hope someday you'll find the Right Guy and be Happy. Do you love travel? :). Cheers!

Back