Looking for someone to practice asl with

Madi

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone to practice asl with! I don't know too much- only been taking lessons for 9 months. I'm just looking to improve. Let me know if anyone is interested!

practice practice practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect, why practice? :lol:

You should seek in the students looking for ASL buddies thread. I sincerely doubt you're going to find a Deaf person that wants to sit there and practice something they use daily to correct someone constantly... Maybe there's one... but all the millions of posts I see, I don't really see any jumping for joy at it... I definitely don't.

Okay! I figured that no deaf person would want to practice and I completely understand why! I will look up that thread. Thanks!

Try to check the deaf service in NH to see if you can voluneeter, so you can learn ASL from there. Good luck.

hi im an autodidact and have a deaf family member, i would love to sign with you, for my practice as well...
even though I don't need to, there are lots of deaf people around my community, very nice people I can talk with. I think signing is fun. up to you.

Back