Looking for new recipes!

Hayden

Reaction score
I really like to cook, so I was wondering if people had cheap, fun recipes they wanted to share. :)

While I consider them to be a pain, Oreo Truffles usually go over well. Off top of my head, you basically grind the shizz out of a package of Oreos. Then, stir in a package of cream cheese thoroughly. Form little balls and freeze overnight. Then, carefully melt a pan of Almond bark, available year round at most Walmarts or Targets, and dip each ball into the melted almond bark, and return to freezer until ready to serve.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Derek- I will have to try that. :)
Fulminty- Those sound GREAT. I don't make a lot of desserts so it'll be fun to try those.

Similar would be Cake Balls, where the first step is to bake a cake. Let it cool a bit before pulverizing it. Stir in a jar of frosting thoroughly. Freeze balls of the mixture overnight/dip into melted Almond Bark/Keep frozen until serving. While just as big a pain to make, there's a lot more versatility. Vanilla frosting mixed with a root beer flavored cake, coated in Vanilla almond bark does well. So does Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting and vanilla almond bark.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

I like to cook as well - but my problem is trying to have a easy cookbook I can personalize and the ones that are developed already has too much junk in it or not good enough for my needs/wants so its easier to share recipes.

I could post my favorites here - but what are you looking for? snacks? dinners?

Back