Looking for new LGBT friends to skype with

Kelyan

Reaction score
Hi, I am a 41 year old married hearing woman. I work at a deaf school in NYC and love signing. Want to skype? Men? Women? Always looking for new friends to skype with or hang out with. Just post here or message me, thanks.

If you are willing to teach someone how to sign I would love to skype you! Message me back if you are interested!

Hi, I am a 41 year old married hearing woman. I work at a deaf school in NYC and love signing. Want to skype? Men? Women? Always looking for new friends to skype with or hang out with. Just post here or message me, thanks.

Hi Kenyan
I'd be interested. You can find me on Skype.

Stutter

Hi, I'm a 40 year old married (same-sex) deaf woman with a CI and fluent in sign. Message me to exchange Skype names.

Hi, I'm a 40 year old married (same-sex) deaf woman with a CI and fluent in sign. Message me to exchange Skype names.
I apologize as this is off-topic but it's amazing that you're married, that it's even possible, and I'm very happy for you. I'm older and worked and fought for domestic partnership benefits in various companies and did a lot of educating of people (and wrote many letters to the ed) to show we're no different than anyone else. I didn't think I'd see this (the right to marry) in my lifetime.

I have a CI but don't come close to being fluent in any form of sign. But I have to use it now and then.

Hi, I know some signing and I would love to know more .If your intreasted let me know I would love that .

Where and what is the schools name? I'm hearing and im learning to become an Interpreter. I'm also a lesbian living in lower Manhattan

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllDeaf App mobile app

Where and what is the schools name? I'm hearing and im learning to become an Interpreter. I'm also a lesbian living in lower Manhattan

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllDeaf App mobile app

Oh noes! Not the stereotypes. All female interpreters are Lesbians and the male ones are all Gay!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi interested in knowing more about the school u work at. Looking for friends and someone to Skype with.

I'm a married bisexual man. I'm learning ASL through various books and friends alike. I plan to go to Phoenix College for ASL Interpreter Program in the Fall. My skype is jacob.thomas1100.

Thanks! :D

Just realized I made a mistake on my skype name. Haven't used it in so long.

jakethomas1100

Back