Looking For Lgbtqi Friends

Hex

Reaction score
Hi mi looking for lgbtqi friends HOH deaf or hearing trying to build community and confidence thank you in advance for all who responded:wave:

Just saying :wave: back...happen to be bi hoh. Though - don't Skype or anything. but we're here.

Hi mi looking for lgbtqi friends HOH deaf or hearing trying to build community and confidence thank you in advance for all who responded:wave:
Hi

I'm bi and hard of hearing. I love being part of the LGBT community. I have gay and straight friends who are hearing and hard of hearing. I adore my hearing aids as they connect me to the world.

Deaf pride, gay pride. Be proud of who you are.

Ok you need a Gay friend, i gotcha bae. ill be your friend. im homosexual, and hearing.

Hello I'm a gay male that is hearing but currently looking to date someone that is deaf. Not for any other reason other then waiting to learn more Sign Language furthering my knowledge with my hands. I first learned how to sign when my 1st girlfriend I dated her little brother was deaf and I learned sign language to communicate with him. I find that sign is a beautiful language like many other languages. I don't look at being deaf as a bad thing but only as another form of communication. I love the fact and embrace each new sign that I use. I've been meaning to take ASL classes but would really love to learn from someone on hand and.use it in my daily life. Granted I'm not just looking for a hook up here but a special relationship with someone that doesn't have to worry about being judged just.because there deaf. Being in the LGBT community is hard enough as it is but then adding more reasons for people to stare at you or treat you different I totally understand and want to just make someone's life a little softer and give them the love that EVERYONE is deserving of as human beins and embrace the Journey of Life together!!

I, too, identify as pansexual. I'm coupled with the love of my life, Julie. We'll have 10 beautiful years in November. We also have 3 cats. I am hearing, and I used to study ASL, but have forgotten nearly everything I learned. I love the language and would love to have Deaf and HOH friends again. I'd like to practice expressive and receptive aspects of signing, and make a good LGBTQI+ friend in the meantime.

Hey Hex. I'm Bi. While I am married to a guy, happily for 21 years, I am very Bi. :dance2:

Hello I'm a gay male that is hearing but currently looking to date someone that is deaf. Not for any other reason other then waiting to learn more Sign Language furthering my knowledge with my hands. I first learned how to sign when my 1st girlfriend I dated her little brother was deaf and I learned sign language to communicate with him. I find that sign is a beautiful language like many other languages. I don't look at being deaf as a bad thing but only as another form of communication. I love the fact and embrace each new sign that I use. I've been meaning to take ASL classes but would really love to learn from someone on hand and.use it in my daily life. Granted I'm not just looking for a hook up here but a special relationship with someone that doesn't have to worry about being judged just.because there deaf. Being in the LGBT community is hard enough as it is but then adding more reasons for people to stare at you or treat you different I totally understand and want to just make someone's life a little softer and give them the love that EVERYONE is deserving of as human beins and embrace the Journey of Life together!!
There is quicker way to learn that coupled with romance! Good luck.

Back