Looking for help

Elyza

Reaction score
Hey I'm Lyza, and I am going to start school to become an ASL interpreter.
I am looking to make friends that will video chat with me to help me get better at signing. And just general advice about what people want in an interpreter. I want to be a good interpreter.
I know alot of signs, it's just I don't let alot of practice and I need help with sentence structure.

If you wanna know more about me just ask. I'm from Southwest Missouri, a mom, and I am a little weird lol.

I am looking to make friends that will video chat with me to help me get better at signing. And just general advice about what people want in an interpreter. I want to be a good interpreter.
I know alot of signs, it's just I don't let alot of practice and I need help with sentence structure.

If you wanna know more about me just ask. I'm from Southwest Missouri, a mom, and I am a little weird lol.
I could help you,I have a VP. We can chit-chat.We can video chat on Facebook

Hey Lyza,

If you have Glide I can add you to a practice group I use. I know there are 3 or 4 members there who are also in school to be interpreters.

I don't but I am assuming that is an app? I can download it.

I could help you,I have a VP. We can chit-chat.We can video chat on Facebook
Sounds like fun my fb is Kaeli shaude

i want to learn asl by talking, could you try to teach me lol

Back