Looking for friends :)

crimejunkie

Reaction score
Hello, I am hearing, but I am taking an asl course in college and I would really like to have friends that I could practice with but also learn about your culture. I would love to learn as much as possible, but I would also like to make more friends because I have like a grand total of 2 friends lol. I do have a deaf "pen pal" (if you can even use that term anymore, everything is digital lol) and he helped me understand a lot and gave me some basic asl knowledge. Anyways, I am so excited to get to (hopefully) know some of you better! :)

Hello, I am hearing, but I am taking an asl course in college and I would really like to have friends that I could practice with but also learn about your culture. I would love to learn as much as possible, but I would also like to make more friends because I have like a grand total of 2 friends lol. I do have a deaf "pen pal" (if you can even use that term anymore, everything is digital lol) and he helped me understand a lot and gave me some basic asl knowledge. Anyways, I am so excited to get to (hopefully) know some of you better! :)
Hi :)

Back