Looking for friends within the Deaf Community :)

signingviolet

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Violet, I am 18 years old, and I am hearing. I am currently learning ASL basics through my community college online. I am looking Deaf people to teach me some more signs and also become friends! If you are interested in getting to know each other and helping me practice American Sign Language. Let me know! I would love to chat with you all. I have apps like Glide, Marco Polo, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram. Feel free to chat with me anytime :)

Hello everyone! My name is Violet, I am 18 years old, and I am hearing. I am currently learning ASL basics through my community college online. I am looking Deaf people to teach me some more signs and also become friends! If you are interested in getting to know each other and helping me practice American Sign Language. Let me know! I would love to chat with you all. I have apps like Glide, Marco Polo, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram. Feel free to chat with me anytime :)

Hello Violet!

My name is Ali

I am from USA, NC and I am heard of hearing and know Basic sign language and would love have ASL partner to continue learning more ASL so if you interested being my ASL partner then please let’s me know!

Thank you

Much love ❤️

And

God bless

Hello Violet!

My name is Ali

I am from USA, NC and I am heard of hearing and know Basic sign language and would love have ASL partner to continue learning more ASL so if you interested being my ASL partner then please let’s me know!

Thank you

Much love ❤

And

God bless
Hi Ali! Yes I would love to practice with you! Please message me personally.

Back