Looking for Deaf/HoH friends to video chat with or meetup with!

linamae

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Lina and I am currently in school getting my ASL interpreter certification and I would love to meet some people that are in the Deaf community! I am Salt Lake City, UT and I am open to friendships and penpals!

Hello and welcome. I'm from England but I do hope you can find someone local that you can practice your ASL with.

Hello! I'm Lina and I am currently in school getting my ASL interpreter certification and I would love to meet some people that are in the Deaf community! I am Salt Lake City, UT and I am open to friendships and penpals!
I would love to help.How would you like me to help? Facebook messenger,Facetime,or How do you want to communicate? Please let me know.

I’m here to make friends who sign. In the fall I’ll be studying to become an asl interpreter as well. Any advice for people just starting to learn?

So interested in this thread. Anyone who would like to video chat ASL, or Skype, etc.... message me. :)

Hello! I'm Lina and I am currently in school getting my ASL interpreter certification and I would love to meet some people that are in the Deaf community! I am Salt Lake City, UT and I am open to friendships and
I would love to help.How would you like me to help? Facebook messenger,Facetime,or How do you want to communicate? Please let me know.
I completely forgot that I replied to your post until now.But I did recieve a notification that I received a message from someone. But if your still interested in becoming friends,please let me know.I’m willing to help you out with ASL if you need.I’m Deaf.Are you interested?

Back