Looking for ASL practice friend.

Moonbeam

Reaction score
Hello!
I am looking for someone or multiple people (the more the merrier) to help with brushing up on my ASL as well as potentially helping me learn more. I have a client, I work at a bank, who is Deaf and I would love to be able to hold a conversation with her aside from my very slow finger spelling and basic signs. For the most part we get by and she likes that I try but I want to learn more for her and for all of the deaf & HoH people I may encounter. Also I have a feeling my left ear is starting to lose its hearing.
I can offer cooking lessons, basic check writing demo, mask sewing lesson and be a zoom/Skype workout buddy in return ❤️

Hello!
I am looking for someone or multiple people (the more the merrier) to help with brushing up on my ASL as well as potentially helping me learn more. I have a client, I work at a bank, who is Deaf and I would love to be able to hold a conversation with her aside from my very slow finger spelling and basic signs. For the most part we get by and she likes that I try but I want to learn more for her and for all of the deaf & HoH people I may encounter. Also I have a feeling my left ear is starting to lose its hearing.
I can offer cooking lessons, basic check writing demo, mask sewing lesson and be a zoom/Skype workout buddy in return ❤
Sure,Im able to help you out. Im Deaf.When are you free to get together? Are you free today at all?

This may sound roud, but first of all I can't hear you from behind a mask, please remove your face covering so I can understand you:dunno2:

Sure,Im able to help you out. Im Deaf.When are you free to get together? Are you free today at all?
Sure,Im able to help you out

. Im Deaf.When are you free to get together? Are you free today at all?
WOW! I don’t know how I sent you the same message more that one time.How spooky.But any way.Did you get my message from the other day.

My name is Ed Romano and I am very interested in meeting new fiends in the community. I am deeply passionate about the Deaf and their culture. I am hearing but have learned conversational sign language at work 30 years ago. I am currently getting a degree in ASL so I can help at church and in the deaf community. The only problem is, I do not where everyone lives.

In Him,
Ed Romano

Back