Looking for a Deaf/HOH friend to practice ASL with!

hellsmels

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently learning ASL at Valencia College and I've been signing to myself so much recently that I feel like it would be a good idea to work up the courage to sign with someone else. I would absolutely love it if anyone who was interested in chatting and skyping and maybe becoming good friends! Just email me at deepseamellie@gmail.com and we can go from there! Thank you for you time.

Hi guys, I'm currently learning ASL at Valencia College and I've been signing to myself so much recently that I feel like it would be a good idea to work up the courage to sign with someone else. I would absolutely love it if anyone who was interested in chatting and skyping and maybe becoming good friends! Just email me at deepseamellie@gmail.com and we can go from there! Thank you for you time.
I'd love to sign with you! Do you have Glide or Marco Polo?

I am hard of hearing but I can tell this is from 2019 so it is safe to assume you nailed ASL so good now. I hope you achieved the impossible. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any deaf people in the community or locally about ASL!

Sound like fun! Where are you from? :wave:

I can hello. Please email me at koreygeer@ymail.com

Back