Looking for a deaf friend to skype with

Riley Senn

Reaction score
Hello!! I am hearing, but I am finishing the first course of ASL this week. I would love to Skype with someone who is Deaf! If anyone wants to, that would be AWESOME! I would really appreciate it. I know it is kind of strange xD

Hello!! I am hearing, but I am finishing the first course of ASL this week. I would love to Skype with someone who is Deaf! If anyone wants to, that would be AWESOME! I would really appreciate it. I know it is kind of strange xD
Im Deaf,I believe I can help you,but I don't have skype.Im sure we can work something out.

You should read my messsge that I posted about skype.

I'm really partial to Glide at this point. It gives me time to think about what I want to say before I respond. And I don't have to set up times with other people to sign. Both people can respond at their convenience. And, if something goes too fast for me, I can reach the video.

I really think Glide is a genius application.

Back