Look Beyond Our Galaxy.

What Look Beyond Our Galaxy means to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to clarify - creationism means universe is created by God so we're on Evolution side aka science.

I don't believe God created this universe or planets. I believe it was created out of atoms, dust, etc. All this is a mystery, anyhow. There is another life billion of light years away.

amen that i do believe

i don't understand the question

we've already looked far, far beyond our galaxy. we didn't see God or creation, just more galaxies...and galaxy clusters...and super galaxy clusters.

also, "God" and "creation" are pretty much the same thing. Christians identify themselves as "creationists" to differentiate from "evolutionists".

i don't understand the question

we've already looked far, far beyond our galaxy. we didn't see God or creation, just more galaxies...and galaxy clusters...and super galaxy clusters.

also, "God" and "creation" are pretty much the same thing. Christians identify themselves as "creationists" to differentiate from "evolutionists".

What your point in evolution?

Evidents? Of course there evidents but really who did that?

well it is very very mystery! but i vote god because he made a big bang at the begining.. but one big problem is the question .. is that who made god! that is big question.. no one knows.. the answer is simple go make time machine.. like we did one thread somewhere in alldeaf.com hehe it is pretty interesting..

Oh ok. Actually have answer to that. No one made God.

To think how big the space stretches out.

The stars are numbered as the numbers of sands on the earth.

Remember that a star to its next star is measured about a light or more light years by the distance between.

Just ask yourself as if you could count the sands by a size of a single handful set of sand... too many to count.

So it must be some billions, billions, and billions of sands on the earth therefore that's as many stars up there!

That's definitely toooooooo huge that our minds couldn't comprehend with! lol

So awesome!

What your point in evolution?
i don't know what you mean, but what i meant was the two choices in the poll are incorrectly labeled.

Creationists believe in a creator (i.e. God), so the poll should read:
A. Creation
B. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back