Long time ad member

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been an ADer for 11 years but in the past 2 to 3 years, I havent been active. In fact, I have been gone. I think it is because I stopped using the computer once I got an iPAD 3 years ago. I think AD had an app but it wasnt very user friendly, if I remember correctly so I stopped being active in AD and nearly forgot about it in the past year.

I see that there are so many new members and a few members from years ago. Hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome back! I do the same. I have a life outside to take care.

Hi Welcome back!

Ever since the switch to a new forum the app doesn't work with AD anymore from what I understand- either the actual AD app or the other app which I cannot remember the name of right now...

Hello everyone,

I have been an ADer for 11 years but in the past 2 to 3 years, I havent been active. In fact, I have been gone. I think it is because I stopped using the computer once I got an iPAD 3 years ago. I think AD had an app but it wasnt very user friendly, if I remember correctly so I stopped being active in AD and nearly forgot about it in the past year.

I see that there are so many new members and a few members from years ago. Hope everyone is doing well.
Doesn't seem you were gone that long? Going on 3 years since Ive been implanted and I remember some posts since.... 2015ish

Checking the log, I'm correct you have posted several times this year and a lot during 2016 as well... Havent been gone too long but maybe a month here and there...lol Forgetful much?

Maybe she means she hasn't been here on a regular basis like every day or a couple of times a week. I remember her posting a few times but rather infrequently so I count that as being 'away'.

Maybe she means she hasn't been here on a regular basis like every day or a couple of times a week. I remember her posting a few times but rather infrequently so I count that as being 'away'.
That common among most of us... but the way she put it was like forever in a day, but actually she's posted pretty frequently.

Hi Shel, I remember you from before. I was also gone a long time and recently came back. Nice to see you are still here.

Doesn't seem you were gone that long? Going on 3 years since Ive been implanted and I remember some posts since.... 2015ish

I left my job in 2014. This is my 4th year at this job. I did post once since then but what I was referring to that I feel like I am more busy since leaving my old job. Maybe it is my son having more extracurricular activities. I dont know. My job and my old job are demanding but not more or less demaning than each other so I dont know why. Maybe it is the less use of the computer when going online.

Checking the log, I'm correct you have posted several times this year and a lot during 2016 as well... Havent been gone too long but maybe a month here and there...lol Forgetful much?

A lot is going on in my life so no, I wont remember every little detail especially on when and how much I have posted on AD. That is not an big thing to remember in my life with so many other things going on.

A lot is going on in my life so no, I wont remember every little detail especially on when and how much I have posted on AD. That is not an big thing to remember in my life with so many other things going on.
:rolleyes:

I left my job in 2014. This is my 4th year at this job. I did post once since then but what I was referring to that I feel like I am more busy since leaving my old job. Maybe it is my son having more extracurricular activities. I dont know. My job and my old job are demanding but not more or less demaning than each other so I dont know why. Maybe it is the less use of the computer when going online.
Just click on your name and posts by user.... you posted a lot ....LOL , not just once or twice wow.

Back