Lonely

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Yeh im new here and im deaf yeh, but me and my girlfriend broke up (she was my g/f for a year) Im happy that we are over now but the sad thing is.. i dont seem to find or get girls... they dont seem interested... it seems like all i want is a girlfriend but yea i hate being lonely without a girl or anything, although i have good friends and things are good with my male friends, but the girls are the problem.

Tony Montana said:
Yeh im new here and im deaf yeh, but me and my girlfriend broke up (she was my g/f for a year) Im happy that we are over now but the sad thing is.. i dont seem to find or get girls... they dont seem interested... it seems like all i want is a girlfriend but yea i hate being lonely without a girl or anything, although i have good friends and things are good with my male friends, but the girls are the problem.
I am sorry about that. Have you tried going to the deaf club/events like the 'silent nights' at the malls in your state? There are some in Columbus, Akron, Canton/North Canton and other places in Ohio that the deaf meet for the 'silent nights' at the malls.

Oh yeah i went to a slient weekend once like 2 or 3 years ago... it was allright but now im 17 and mature enough and yea maybe i will try it this year...

should try go to deaf chat coffee. I know few locations in there. No, i don't live there.

Back