lol thats suck

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn. A woman is so hot sexy! She still attractive and smile at me. and I atractive. I said "hi". She said "hi!" she asked me about age. I asnwered that im 22. But she is 28! LOL made me red face. Thats shit happened. cuz we works at sears. Haha

AGE doesn't matter. Be brave, and talk to her more. She will like it. ;)

:slap:
He's just being honest.
I don't think girl like men, who likes to bs-bsing around.

Age does not matter a guy who is 30 years old ask me out. :D

Damn. A woman is so hot sexy! She still attractive and smile at me. and I atractive. I said "hi". She said "hi!" she asked me about age. I asnwered that im 22. But she is 28! LOL made me red face. Thats shit happened. cuz we works at sears. Haha
Well.... the next time you see her at work, start a simple conservation and see where it leads to. :)

So? age is that number. I am an old fart still magneting to some young men. :eek3:

Dude, dont choke. Be honest and be yourself, the more that will 'pperciate her.

My mother 6 years older than my father. They were happy together.

that posts makes me laugh remind of my parents when got married longtimes ago!

my parents got married in 1977 and my mom was 19 years old and my dad was 25 years old they NOW my dad is 55 and my mom nearly 50 this August.My dad was born in 1952 and my mom born in 1958

they later my boyfriend James is older than me he is 28 years old and im 27 years old but he born in 1980 they later i was born in 1981 but he beat me ages but he one years than me.

Back