Local (Seattle) events?

SeattleBlue

Reaction score
I went to a (deaf-community centric-) tupperware presentation the other week. I'm not so much into tupperware, but it was really fun, and my enthusiasm to learn ASL is through the roof. :) Tomorrow night we're going to a gathering at a local bar / poolhall... :cheers: is this the sort of thing that should be posted here, or more of expos & such?

SeattleBlue said:
I went to a (deaf-community centric-) tupperware presentation the other week. I'm not so much into tupperware, but it was really fun, and my enthusiasm to learn ASL is through the roof. :) Tomorrow night we're going to a gathering at a local bar / poolhall... :cheers: is this the sort of thing that should be posted here, or more of expos & such?

Yeah it's alright to post anything you'd like to annouce. Tomorrow night I'm gonna be there at the bar :beer: near the waterfront. I was gonna go to the Tupperware party but didn't have the chance to go.

SeattleDeafGrl said:
Yeah it's alright to post anything you'd like to annouce. Tomorrow night I'm gonna be there at the bar :beer: near the waterfront. I was gonna go to the Tupperware party but didn't have the chance to go.
Ah, I see Seattle people already know all about Jillians. (sry, I'm a total noob.) It was great, I learned a LOT from some very kind and friendly people. I'll *remember* more from last night than I've learned in the last 2 weeks!
Hey, did anybody see me there? I'm pretty easy to spot; I have blue/green hair. :mrgreen:
Anyhow, what are some other regular events around town? We heard about the Northgate food-court, but that's not happening anymore, we're told? We also heard about the "silent games" event, but I think it's a little too advanced for us just yet... Is Tex's Tavern (I saw mentioned here) still around? I did a quick search, but couldn't find it.
tia for any help / pointers! :)

Back