Live Journal

USED to have live journal. Unfortunantly, I took a *long* break from even touching a computer back in my final days at high school, due to excessive partying. . . and unfortunantly, forgot my username/pass. . . didn't bother looking for a new code, and my credit card has been canceled by my parents :) excessive spending. psh.

Didn't even know of these other LJ-like sites. I may check some of them out.

Livejournal rules!

My screen name is Smartiesgeek. Feel free to check it out, but anyway.. Livejournal rules! I don't like blogger and xanga. I tried to have one in xanga, but I can't even understand anything really clearly in xanga. so, I'm all crazier about Livejournal. *smiling*

My ex has a live journal and it seems like BS......always about girls girls girls but no names hmmm.

Yeah some online journals have pretty cool looking interfaces but some are so boring looking. I wonder if there's one where you can edit and choose your own interface for your journal and stuff?

Ziusudra said:
Yeah some online journals have pretty cool looking interfaces but some are so boring looking. I wonder if there's one where you can edit and choose your own interface for your journal and stuff?

greymatter, moveable type and blogger.. I use blogger. It got upgraded to easier use and design!

BabyPhat21 said:
My ex has a live journal and it seems like BS......always about girls girls girls but no names hmmm.

and what were you doing reading your ex's LJ account :laugh2:

Yes, I do. Why pay when you can use it for free? Yeah, I know if you pay, you get some of the good stuff but I can live without that.

Back