Live Journal

whodatshroom

Reaction score
I am curious, does anyone in here have LJ???

All that hassle trying to get the code for LJ, gimme a break. Blogs should be free from money and hassle! I use movable type and it isn't that bad.

Edit: Movable type could use some improvement. It doesn't have some cool features that Livejournal have. Oh well but Movable Type does the job.

Last edited:
LJ rules.

luv them, its good for me to express my feelings and all that ...

i know its not FREE but u have it for FREE unless u have a code from your friends ...

well ... www.blurty.com is FREE :)

Tostitos said:
All that hassle trying to get the code for LJ, gimme a break. Blogs should be free from money and hassle! I use movable type and it isn't that bad.

Edit: Movable type could use some improvement. It doesn't have some cool features that Livejournal have. Oh well but Movable Type does the job.

Movable Type is cool, but not easy to use.

my friends do and i think its stupid cuz you can get a stalker that know about you.......... anyways, its called deadjournal..............check it out hella drama shit on there!!!!

BabyPhat21 said:
my friends do and i think its stupid cuz you can get a stalker that know about you.......... anyways, its called deadjournal..............check it out hella drama shit on there!!!!

yeah people can stalk u but on LJ, you can set the privacy settings to private, friends, or public. It doesn't matter which one you want, but my LJ is mostly friends. So I'm not worried about. I only have few friends on there and thats why I made the post about LJ, to get more friends lol.

Eat my dick, LiveJournal.
I love you, Movable Type. Movable Type is like for Advance Bloggers only. Yea. I'm using MT. It's not hard.

Deaf258 said:
Movable Type is cool, but not easy to use.

Hey, it is surprisely easy to use than any other self-install blogger... but unless you are talking about beginners. Then I guess you are right, its not easy for them to install movable type.

I haven't checked MT for a year now. Back then, it was difficult to understand how to install it and etc. Maybe MT is easier to use now??

:dunno:

I am not impressed with Blurty, LiveJournal, DeadJournal and Xanga. Right now, I only use Blogger. I might be using MT more if I get the hang of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
used to ...

used to have it but til later they make me pay for it so turned it down

I used to have one, but that was on my old DeafAvenue site which is discontinued as of now. I think I used Grey Matter or something like that.

lucidjen said:
used to have it but til later they make me pay for it so turned it down

Who are "they"?

If you are talking about Blogger, they don't charge you for regular Blogger account, but if you want Blogger Pro, then yes, you have to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
TinyStrawberry said:
I have a live Journal, but I update it once a week. LittleSoleil
I often write in a book about my life, feelings, friendship :D
TinyStrawberry, that is ur Xanga site. I have Xanga, too, and enjoy it. My xanga, like almost everything else, is prostock19. Stop by and say HI if you wish.

BTW, I don't really care for LJ. I could never get a code from someone. Everyone has given their's away. Oh well.

prostock19 said:
BTW, I don't really care for LJ. I could never get a code from someone. Everyone has given their's away. Oh well.

That's why I think LJ is sucky for that reason. :roll:

Back