Listen to my ranting words

LeviathanC

Reaction score
Okay, be prepare to listening what I am about to ranting about something that I realized something for long time. Here it is....

I have been met and talk to every deaf individual who went to state school for deaf and mainstream schools and watch them to growing up to being their own way. Okay...

I noticed that lots of deafies who went to state school for deaf (SSD) did sure becomes homosexual while lots of other deafies who went to mainstream schools stay on straight. I start to wonder why deafies who went to SSD becomes a gay/lesbain for no reason. I don't see any point for them to being a gay/lesbain for what???? NOTHING? It's a pretty pathetic and lame excuse for them to doing that. I don't care if it's a personal reason to doing that.

I am very glad and proud that any deafie who went to SSD still stay on straight even after graduated from the SSD and even mainstream schools becuz they are being a true Deaf.

i know. ive met people who go to gallaudet become gay becuz "everyone else is doing it."

What differance does it make if they're gay or straight??

Last edited:
It does not make any difference if the Deaf people went to mainstreamed or Deaf schools in order to become gay. Gay is "genetics" or "environmental" applies to Deaf individuals. I know someone who attended into my school years ago and went to RIT. He was not gay when he was younger. Later on, he become gay when he was older. Other guy become gay when he was three as he first attracted to boys. It is normal. He attended various schools and even gallaudet (he left before graduation).

It does not make any difference if they are gay or not. It had nothing to do with the schools. (BUT, years ago, I know the guy went to Deaf school in Utah for a short time, he was sexually molested by the hearing male worker...guess what? he ended up being straight man. Other students were similiarly molested by the same man and ended up being gays/lesbians because the man destroyed their happiness at that school).

That's myth!!!

Look at my school TexasSD's Class of 1991 have total of 48 classmates. there are 3 gay/lesbian included me. Rest of others are straight!!!

Become asexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual or straight by people's choice not school.

You can't MAKE someone gay. (of course, if either Angelina Jolie or Nicold Kidman show up at my door, I might change my opinion) I have heard of LUGs (Lesbians Until Graduation) But it's not a permenant thing. Whatever.... But regardless, people are born gay. Ask a gay person, they'll tell you that.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I was mainstreamed and it didn't make me gay or straight. You're crazy!
Just remember...he is NEVER mature.

actually it is their opinion if they don't have feeling for oppsite gender then they go for it after they are done with h.s cuz some still stay in closet cuz they are scared that something bad can happen to them but really it does happen anywhere even in college too so it doesn't make a difference it happen to few people who graduates from h.s and happened to be that way so.. it doesn't mean everyone becomes lesbian or gay?! sheesh.. u got wrong idea of how it happens ;)

this is getting interesting.. thought i would ask you guys a question.
what do you have to say to those people who become gay just becuz the heck of it? what would you say if someone told you they became gay because they wanted to join their friends club of being gay? because that is what happened to me once. a friend told me she dumped her boyfriend and became gay because her best friend became gay as well. i actually was stumped and did not know what to say.

Okay, most of you guys don't get what i said about my 2-cent words.

I am talking about that I have noticed that homo people who went or still go to SSD tried to make other deafies to becomes a gay/lesbain when they saw someone so cute and try to make them become a homosexual just like that. Then influenced on that person to become a homo for no reason. But it's not a right thing to do that becuz it would might destory them for who they are and their reputation. It happened to me once when someone tried but failed. I am not that stupid. Also, I have noticed that lots of mainstreamed/still-mainstreamed deafies never becomes homosexual from straight. Why? Becuz no one didn't put bad influenced on them. So, the SSDs are bad influence. It's just like a virus spreading. Ugh.....

I understood what you said about deaf schools being a breeding grounds for homosexuals.

Anyone who tries to convert others to become gay/lesbian should really be ashamed of themselves. They shouldn't do that and make ppl confused. However, I do think that gay and lesbian population in the deaf community is probably higher than the hearing community. I think that we already accepted that we are deaf and different from society, so adding something else, ie. Gay, really doesn't matter. Deaf people are more blunt about it and they observe more than hearing ppl do.

The people who are gay just for the heck of it give gay people bad name. They go inside the community and "out" all the gay people to everyone and cause too many problems. A true gay person would never out another gay person, no matter what. Then, these fake gays also sleeps around like a slut, whereas there are some true gays who still believe in having real relationships and spending lives with their partners. These fake gays makes me mad and I steer far and clear from them.

I avoid these people who tries to convert ppl into being gay. They are equal to people who try to convert people into their religions or groups. They are totally clueless. I am sure that there are some decent gay people in deaf schools as well as some stupid fake gays in mainstreamed programs.

kuifje75, I agree with everything you say...even thought I'm not homosexual. The best part that I have read was what 'fake' gays has done...that gave me a better idea of how this society is.

At my Alumni deaf school, there were never any issues of that happening. Never did. Maybe it did, but I didn't hear about it nor happen to me.
Sure there were a few gays and lesbians back then, but they were either still in the closet or didn't flaunt it in public or try to entice anyone into homosexuality.

Goldie

Originally posted by Lasza
That's myth!!!

Look at my school TexasSD's Class of 1991 have total of 48 classmates. there are 3 gay/lesbian included me. Rest of others are straight!!!

Become asexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transexual or straight by people's choice not school.

Well, this is 2000's. TSD probably have half of classmates that are gays/lesbians.

Originally posted by Virgins'Stalker
Well, this is 2000's. TSD probably have half of classmates that are gays/lesbians.

Yep, time's changed. that's why.

I'm finding it quite interesting hearing about the changes in school and how people are deciding so early in life. That's OK, it's their decisions and lives. :)

Goldie

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Okay, be prepare to listening what I am about to ranting about something that I realized something for long time. Here it is....

I have been met and talk to every deaf individual who went to state school for deaf and mainstream schools and watch them to growing up to being their own way. Okay...

I noticed that lots of deafies who went to state school for deaf (SSD) did sure becomes homosexual while lots of other deafies who went to mainstream schools stay on straight. I start to wonder why deafies who went to SSD becomes a gay/lesbain for no reason. I don't see any point for them to being a gay/lesbain for what???? NOTHING? It's a pretty pathetic and lame excuse for them to doing that. I don't care if it's a personal reason to doing that.

I am very glad and proud that any deafie who went to SSD still stay on straight even after graduated from the SSD and even mainstream schools becuz they are being a true Deaf.

dude you are fucking nuts. First of all, there are no empirical data to justify your claims that going to state schools turn a person gay/bi. I’m sure the numbers of homosexuals are equally distributed over the nation; it is true that they are more likely to emerge to metropolitans that are gay/bi friendly but there is no way that state schools foster gay/bi deafies.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I'm finding it quite interesting hearing about the changes in school and how people are deciding so early in life. That's OK, it's their decisions and lives. :)

Goldie

HEY WATER RATS U MISSED the 97 or 98 graduation there was abt HALF those Student from our alumni School. the graduation colors???? RAINBOW and those student abt half of them came out gay and lesbain and maybe abt 1/3 are remaining lesbain or gay i just THUD when i saw that and i noticed NONE of the teachers or counselors were pleased abt this BUT they just HUSHED on themselves, and whats more, the implemented some new policy abt gays and lesbains relationships, and im like LET the KIDS be THE KIDS simple as that! damn! but for those who *fake* homosexuality they need to be ashamed of themselves cuz it can tramuaized anyone who isn t into the homosexuality socieity but still in my thoughts, anyone whos * underage* and not sure how to identify themselves ought to communicate with THOSE who are indeed gay or lesbain. I think i'll let someone else take over that area, but i can understand the concept of it ...

Back