List USA states & countries you have touched.

Originally posted by kuifje75
USA
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, District of Columbia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Illinois and California.

Canada
Ontario and Québec

Countries
México, Germany, France, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Czech Republic.

Grr.. Can I join you to the countries? ;)

The ONLY states that I never had been to...

Alaska
Idaho
Montana
Iowa
North Dakota

So, thus, I had been to 45 states!

I have touched...

Canada-Niagara Falls and Toronto (1983)

US

OH
NY
PA
WA
MD
UT
CO
Iowa
IL
IND
TX
NM
NV
AZ
CA
WY
FL
GA
WVA
VA
MO
AR
OK
NE
ID
MI
NC
SC

USA:
NY
ME
NH
VT
RI
CT
MA
DEL
NJ
DC
WVA
VA
NC
SC
GA
FLA
OHIO
other coutnry:
CANADA

born in texas......still here
moved to kc missouri..moved back..moved to colorado moved back..
ive been to:
new mexico
arizona
california
oklahoma
kansas
illinois (flew up to meet a friend and drove back down to texas)
pennsylvania
think thats about it

Originally posted by Waz
New Jersey, New York, Chicago and Washington D.C

only 4 in USA and UK all?

Me, childhood-Ukraine, many time been in Moscow, Russia and once in former USSR (Lithuian, Litvia, Belarus and Moldova.),
in Europe- Warsaw, Poland 3 times.
in USA-Washington, Idaho, Montana.
in Canada, BC once.
I have dreamed to visit in London, UK, this summer I am working on save some money and go there then.

My husband has been in Amsterdam, Netherlands recently he loves it and wanna to go there again next winter maybe live there :crazy: :)
been Ukraine too :mrgreen: in USA I think misses Alaska cuz his father was truck driver took him everywhere lucky him fun trips! and in Hawaii he was troublemaker boy run there by himself with his friend and his parents flew over to pick him up :roll: :)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
only 4 in USA and UK all?

Me, childhood-Ukraine, many time been in Moscow, Russia and once in former USSR (Lithuian, Litvia, Belarus and Moldova.),
in Europe- Warsaw, Poland 3 times.
in USA-Washington, Idaho, Montana.
in Canada, BC once.
I have dreamed to visit in London, UK, this summer I am working on save some money and go there then.

My husband has been in Amsterdam, Netherlands recently he loves it and wanna to go there again next winter maybe live there :crazy: :)
been Ukraine too :mrgreen: in USA I think misses Alaska cuz his father was truck driver took him everywhere lucky him fun trips! and in Hawaii he was troublemaker boy run there by himself with his friend and his parents flew over to pick him up :roll: :)

I bet he likes the idea of smoking weed in netherlands. :naughty:

Florida, Hawaii, Massachussets, Nevada, Arizona, Mexico, France, Iran, Switzerland and Canada

Originally posted by ChelEler
I have been to Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. I have only touched Canada, and no other country.

YES YES YES! YOU! You don't have touch Oklahoma yet. Thanks god! GO AWAY! :mrgreen:

Oklahoma born and raise here....
Texas
Louisiana
Arkansas
Missouri (only southwestern corner)
Kentucky
Alabama
Tennessee
Florida
Illinois (Only airport at Chicago) :|

I know that I have been isolated in Oklahoma too way much!

Re: Re: List USA states & countries you have touched.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
YES YES YES! YOU! You don't have touch Oklahoma yet. Thanks god! GO AWAY! :mrgreen:

Just wait...I'll be in OK anytime in the future. :mrgreen: Heh.

Canada - Nigara Falls
Germany
Mexico

::USA::
Oregon,
Florida,
New York,
Missouri,
Colorado,
Arizona,
California,
Ohio,
Hawaii,
Louisiana,
Nevada,
Pennsylvania,
Georgia,
New Jersey,
Maryland,
Washington D.C.,
Chicago, Illinois (Airport only)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Laughter
Canada - Nigara Falls
Germany
Mexico

::USA::
Oregon,
Florida,
New York,
Missoui,
Colorado,
Arizona,
California,
Ohio,
Hawaii,
Louisiana,
Nevada,
Pennsylvania,
Georgia,
New Jersey,
Maryland,
Washington D.C.,
Chicago, Illinois (Airport only)

ahh u had been to many states than I did :roll: blahh u must had fun travellin didn't u? hehe :mrgreen:

Re: Re: List USA states & countries you have touched.

Originally posted by LeviathanC

You're welcome.

Back