List USA states & countries you have touched.

VisitedStatesMap-1.jpg

16 more states to go.

I give up. I don't know how to put the image of US checked map after copied and pasted the link this above.

Thailand (where I was born and where I am now); Australia (citizenship); USA, Canada, Mexico, Phillippines, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, New Zealand, Germany, Norway, Burma, South Korea.

States in the US: Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington DC, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Rhode Island, Missouri, Arizona, New York, Minnesota, Illinois.

New York (I live here! :D)
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Michigan
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Maryland
Virginia
Nevada (my favorite!)
California (when I was a baby, but I don't remember :( )

I shall return to Korea after 30 years. Finally..... 2 weeks until I go there. omfg omfg omg...

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

I vacationed a lot as a kid and only 4 states to go in U.S. I doubt Ill ever touch Alaska and Hawaii. My favorite state is probably Montana. You could see mountains 100 miles away.

Countries:
Canada
USA
Mexico
Japan
China
Australia
New Zealand
Fiji
France
England
Italy

Provinces:
All except Nunavut

US States:
Alaska
California
Utah
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Washington
Montana

Countries:
USA
Spain
Costa Rica
Netherlands

US STATES:
.. frankly all most all of them! *L* and I am too lazy to list them right now

Tennesse
Kentucky
North Carolina
South Carolina
Illinois
Ohio
Indiana
Arkansas
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
Florida

I think it's easier to list the US states that I havent been to: Maine, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, N&S Dakota, Alaska... The rest I've been to.

Countries:
USA
Canada
Mexico
N&S Korea
Japan

I plan to hit some European countries next year and hit Alaska. Wahoo! It's time to get my traveling shoes on!!!

USA:
All (including Alaska and Hawaii) except two: North and South Dakota

Europe:
Italy
England
Wales
Scotland
Ireland
Switzerland
Germany
France

Asian:
Japan

Exotic Islands:
Trinidad
Barbados
Nassau
Eniwetak Atoll
Burmuda
Bahamas
Cayman Island

Mexico:
Cancun
Acapulco
Mazatlan

Edited: I forgot to add Spain and Portugal

USA: Born and raised in Cali, stayed several months in Michigan. Visited: Nevada, Arizona, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Washington DC, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wyoming, Alabama, Hawai'i, North Carolina, and Alaska.

Canada: Visited British Columbia and the Yukon.

Europe: One month in Italy, then I visited England, The Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, and France. We drove through Austria and Belgium as well.

Back