List USA states & countries you have touched.

All the lower 48, two of the states in Mexico, two of the provinces in Canada; would love to see Brittish Columbia AND Novia Scotia. Would also like to visit Europe before the show is over... :)

I ve been in

Idaho
Minnesota
Utah
South Dakota
North Dakota
Wisconsin
Nebraska
Iowa
Kansas
Wyoming
Colorado
New Mexico
Arizona
Nevada
California
Oregon
Washington
Texas
Missouri
Louisiana
Missisippi
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
Virginia
Maryland
Delware
Penns.
New York
New Jersey
Illinois
Indiana
DC
and
HAWAII!!! ( I lived there!!)

USA

California (Los Angeles, San Diego)
Illinois (1 week in Chicago, other time airport short stopover)
Indiana (1 night stay, drive thru)
Ohio (drive thru)
Michigan (drive thru)

Canada

Quebec
Ontario
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Alberta
British Columbia

Australia

New South Wales (Sydney)
Victoria (Melbourne)

New Zealand (born, raised and currently living there)

been in red states below link:

statemap

Attachments

• statemap.gif
    statemap.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
In the order of ABCs

Alabama
Colorado
Florida
Geogia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Here is list, I have been touch.

Great Britian/Scotland/Wales
Island of Majorca, Spain
Playa de las Americas, Tenerife (Spanish island)
Tunisia, (Africa)
Athen, Greece
3 different Greek islands called Hydra, Poros & Aegina
different cities in France
Paris
different cities in Germany
Rothenburg o. d. Tauber
Black Forest (Schwarzwald)
Bavaria Forest (Bayerischewald) - dozen of times
Rüdesheim am Rhein
Köln am Rhein
Hamburg
Stuttgart
Island of Sylt
Coburg
Königssee
Munich
Denmark
Pissouri, Cyprus
Amsterdam, Rottenheim, Netherlands, Holland
Austria
Liechtenstein
Lindehof
Salzkammergut
Salzburg
then many more areas we´ve been visited to. We went there dozen of times.
Switzerland (5 times)
Swiss Falls, Genf, Lanrca
Czechoslavkia
Czech. Republic (Dozen of times to Eisenstein (twice a year - approx 2 hrs. away drive from my home to there)
Eger & Karlsbad, Czech. Republic
Luxembourg
Belgium
Italy
Lago Maggiore,
island of Isola Bella
Gardesee (Riva del Garda)
Südtirol.
Side, Turkey
Singapore
Melbourne, Australia (travel coast from Victoria to New South Wales with cars)
Disneyland Paris twice

but... but... but.... I NEVER been touch America and Canada in my life. I know I will go one day...... :)

Yes I touched America at last!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I visited America last July 2007 at last!!!!!!! :D

St. Louis
Illinois
Springfield, Illinois (visit Abraham Lincoln's home museum).
Naperville, Chicago
Chicago city
Indiana
Ohio
Cleveland

I love to visit USA again....

California
Kentucky
Oregon
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Oklahoma
Colorado
Wyoming
Utah
Nebraska
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Missouri
Ohio
Arkansas
Mississipi
Maine

As I, fellow australian, I am lucky - I have been to Washington D.C, San Francisco and Los Angeles. But plan to return to the states once again in mid 2008!

Been to California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahomo, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and outside of U S---- Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Trinidad/Tobago.

I've been to Wisconsin (cuz I live there), Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Arizona.

USA

Washington (all over Washington), Oregon (all over Oregon), Idaho (Southern only), California (Hollywood, Disneyland, Frenso, mostly center), Utah (all over), Nevada (Reno, Las Vegas, and the desert around west), Colorado (All over), Arizona (Northern), New Mexico (Gallup Indian Reservation, Albuerquerque, and Navajo Indian Reservation), Montana (Southern), Wyoming (West and center), Indiana (Northern), Kansas (Center), Ohio (Northern, mostly Toledo), Illouis (Chicago), Minnesota (St. Louis), Georgia (just transfer the airplane to FL), and Florida (Miami, Orlando, DisneyWorld, around tourist attraction)

Canada

Around southern British Columbia

Mexico

Mazatlan, San Cubas(sp?), Puerto Rico (a town, not the island at Carbieean Sea)

Bahamas

Freeport
only stay there for one day while I was staying in Florida.

Japan

Tokyo Metro Area (mostly Northern of Tokyo's Greater Metro area)

Yeah I know, it's lot for my age! Right now my family are planning to go to Greece. I've always want to visit Greece, that's my families generations. Also I really want to touch Germany too.

i went touch USA include what im visit!

Arkansas - i was born there they now i was lives there!
Oklahoma - i was raise and my brother was born there
Kansas - i was raise for longtimes and also i went to school at Kansas School for the Deaf.
Nebraska
Missouri - i went to St.Louis,Mo and Webb City,Mo
Indiana - visiting my Aunt for winter vacation and NOW summer!
Georgia - visiting my Uncle and Aunt, cousin
Florida - vacation to Walt Disney World and Sea World
Texas - visiting my Aunt and my cousin and no longer there anymores. And also visit my Grandfather Boyce who lives in Waco,Texas where my father's birthplaces there.
Louisiana - visit my dad's uncle and his family for thanksgiving
Mississippi - visit my ex-boyfriend
Illinois - change plane
Georgia - change plane
Washington,D.C. - visit for learn sign languages at gally

visiting countries
London,England - Nov.2002

i would love more visit countries but my aunt asked me going to England this summer and visit my boyfriend who lives in England.

USA

Washington (all over Washington), Oregon (all over Oregon), Idaho (Southern only), California (Hollywood, Disneyland, Frenso, mostly center), Utah (all over), Nevada (Reno, Las Vegas, and the desert around west), Colorado (All over), Arizona (Northern), New Mexico (Gallup Indian Reservation, Albuerquerque, and Navajo Indian Reservation), Montana (Southern), Wyoming (West and center), Indiana (Northern), Kansas (Center), Ohio (Northern, mostly Toledo), Illouis (Chicago), Minnesota (St. Louis), Georgia (just transfer the airplane to FL), and Florida (Miami, Orlando, DisneyWorld, around tourist attraction)

Canada

Around southern British Columbia

Mexico

Mazatlan, San Cubas(sp?), Puerto Rico (a town, not the island at Carbieean Sea)

Bahamas

Freeport
only stay there for one day while I was staying in Florida.

Japan

Tokyo Metro Area (mostly Northern of Tokyo's Greater Metro area)

Yeah I know, it's lot for my age! Right now my family are planning to go to Greece. I've always want to visit Greece, that's my families generations. Also I really want to touch Germany too.
Hehehe, CORRECTION: St Louis is in Missouri, not Minnesota ;) or you are thinking of St Olaf, Minnesota where Rose Nylund ( Golden Girls) from? :D

I've been to Maine, NH, VT, Mass, Penn, NY, NJ, IN, IL, WA, washington DC, NC, SC, NV, OH, Delware, VA, MD, And Conn.

Haven't been outside the US yet.

I have touched NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, OH, WV, MI, IN, IL, MN, AZ, UT, CA, TN

I did went out of USA is Mexico...

Ok.. Ill bite..

US: FL, PR, AL, GA, LA, MS, SC, NC, TN, KY, IN, OH, IL, MO, IA, MI, VA, DC, MD, DE, TX, OK, NY

Canada: ON, MB, NU, QC, PE, NS, NL (yes both!..),

Other Countries:
Conch Republic - The country I call home.. even though I live in Tennessee
Mexico
Bahamas
Trinidad
St Johns -really they are both one country.. but.. ohh well
Jamaica

For the sake of knowing I also hold two passports.. one from the US and also one from the Conch Republic.. Both have been stamped with the countries I have visited.. with only Canada giving me problems with stamping both passports.. apparently they do not recognize the sovereignty of the Conch Republic.. Their loss! :giggle:

Update:

Originally Posted by kuifje75
USA
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, District of Columbia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Illinois and California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Georgia and Alabama.

Have driven through Indiana, West Virginia and Iowa, but that really dont count.

Canada
Ontario and Québec

Countries
México, Germany, France, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Czech Republic.

Here is an update:
I have been to Ireland, Norway, Sweden and Hungary.
Tomorrow I am flying to Poland, and probably will visit Slovakia as well.

Back