List USA states & countries you have touched.

I have been around my home state, New York. Other states are...
VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, PA, MD, WV, VA, FL, OH, MI, GA, TN, and CA.

Been to Ontario and Quebec (Canada)...

And the entire Centroamerica. Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize, and Panama (Mission Trips).

The states and Canada were for vacations. However, I lived in Miami, FL for a while when I was engaged to someone down there. We did not work out and I moved back to CNY because no jobs in Miami at the time (that was 2002, not recently! Also they seem to prefer to hire foreigners, not Americans).

Michigan was for business, not vacation.

Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, Pennsylvania in the USA.
London, Dover, Edinburgh Scotland, Glasgow Scotland, Anstruther Scotland, St. Andrews Scotland, Dunfermline Scotland, Amsterdam Netherlands.
I can't wait to go back to the UK!! I loved being there! Especially Edinburgh and St. Andrews.

You guys are way ahead of me, but don't worry I be heading that path!

I only been Australia, never been overseas yet. So I only been NSW and QLD. Our states are larger than US states and countries across the world. So I been along the east coast of Australia between Cairns and southern parts of Sydney. It is quite long way. Its compared to length between Miami, FL to Washington DC.

I'll be heading to US and Canada starting from end of this year to start my trip :)

I've been to 41 states. I missed South Carolina and a few of the northeastern states.
I've lived in about ten of the states.
I've also been to most of the Canadian provinces, except, again, the northeast.
I've lived in three countries, visited 6.

Canada: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Alberta, British Columbia.

USA: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, DC, California, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, Delaware, Massachusetts, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio. I think West Virginia too (I was young)

I want to visit each province, state and territory eventually!

World: UK, ROI, France, Spain, Greece, Barbados, Mexico.

Have yet to make it to the States at all :( really want to, though. My dad works in Texas sometimes so I may end up there at some stage, and my boyfriend has family in LA. Anyhow, countries I have visited:

1) England! (also where I am)
2) Wales
3) France
4) Germany
5) Holland/Netherlands
6) Belgium
7) Switzerland
8) Austria
9) Luxembourg
10) Czech Republic
11) Greece
12) Croatia

... I think that's it. I'm not that widely travelled as my mother dislikes travelling via aeroplanes, and we have a dog now too, but still... made it to some!

Back