Liption Green Tea/Citrus!

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
I bought a bottle of Lipton Green Tea w/ citrus. I drank it and it was very delicious from my first try! I really loved it alot!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :angel: :angel:

trust me, you can test buy one any store.

i have tried that and I loved it .. its my favorite drink.. I also tried Peach too and Raspberry White tea.. I like Raspberry white tea the best! its my fav now.. delicious! hehee.. :)

I almost bought it today at the store, didn't know if it was good. I will buy it next time.

Costco sells this, too. My partner and I get a case every time we go to Costco. We get the Diet version. VERY tasty.

I don't like it... I like me tea plain and simple, not sweet and with nothing added to it.

They are popular right now. I wanted try white tea with berry kind. It is allright because I am not a tea person. So I will keep try to drink those and keep my body stay healthy. My BF loved those and buy like 3-4 cases a week!!! :eek3:

ohh i love apple spice tea.. but they are not bottled ready but have to brew them.. orange blossom and few others. hmm.. im drinking hot tea with honey now due to sore throat.. it does help.. :)

ohh i love apple spice tea.. but they are not bottled ready but have to brew them.. orange blossom and few others. hmm.. im drinking hot tea with honey now due to sore throat.. it does help.. :)
haha, I use only for hot tea that is green tea with honey also. It sure does helps.

I just bought right now, its the bomb!!! very good drink thanks for recommending it.

Oh yeah, I love it too...its delicious and I like the diet ones too.
The doctor told me to quit drinking pop especially the diet pop
so i asked her what i can drink..she says, water, juice, tea so
i asked her if bottled Green tea w/citrus or honey, she said thats
good! also any juice is good. I drink lots of that, orange, ruby red
juice (my favorite!), cran-grape juice, bottled water now..
No more pop for me! and i dont miss it at all....weird! cuz i used
to drink Diet Coke all the time, heh.

Sorry if im off-topic a little....:eek3:

I love to drink tea.. but I will have to wait til all the tea here is gone before I can buy more.. i've got about 6 cases of iced tea and so many boxes of various tea... ok.. i'm a tea addict LOL.

I recently bought the Brisk Lipton Green Tea apple it taste sooo good. I am hooked now

Back