Lingo Internet Jumble

mofu.... anyone wanna say this???

pimpdaddyposse said:
mofu.... anyone wanna say this???

motherf***** (i censored it)

bitoch, b@stard, etc were used because AOheLL would filter those profanity so people had to re-create those profanity to keep their message clear ;)

hmm....

IM (i think this is an easy one!)

aha, i got a good- "KISS". decode it!

Fly Free said:
thats ASL for "very interesting" hahaha
yeah i do give some ppl hard time while i say 258 and they say huh ??? so i had to teach them the sign langauges in asl and they say ohhhh never thought of that ! (sorry being off topic)

KISS= keep it simple and SWEET. Altho you have good alternative words! ;)

I am adding more of game lingo-

BLNT
&
TYFP

knightwolf68 said:
yeah i do give some ppl hard time while i say 258 and they say huh ??? so i had to teach them the sign langauges in asl and they say ohhhh never thought of that ! (sorry being off topic)

Yeah, it's still off topic, but I'm still such a noob when it comes to sign (this is what I get for only learning stuff in formal classes so far). Could someone explain how 258 becomes "very interesting" for me? I'm slooooooooooooow :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
Okay...

When you sign "very", it's two hands in the shape of "2". When you continue the sign, the next step is two hands in the shape of "5". The final step is when both hands change from "5" to "8".

Thanks! Good to know before my second class starts on Tuesday.

Oh, and back on topic, BLNT = Better Luck Next Time.

TTFN.

VamPyroX said:
Okay...

When you sign "very", it's two hands in the shape of "2". When you continue the sign, the next step is two hands in the shape of "5". The final step is when both hands change from "5" to "8".
Maybe this will help...

Here are a few Quicktime video clips of the signlanguages:

VERY
http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/signs/signs_5/m2586.mov
(See the "2" in both hands?")

INTERESTING
http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/signs/signs_2/m1006.mov
(See the "5" in both hands, then the "8" in both hands at the end?)

Now, this is very interesting... isn't it? ;)

Back