Lindsay Lohan brush with law again !!!

I saw that picture earlier today.

She just got out and has an ankle braclet on her. Already, she's gotten DUI. Jeez.

Dayyyyyyumn, she has a fine body....*ahem*....DUI...hmm...Not good...tsk..tsk...tsk..

I don't care... She's just a person, today alone I'm sure thousands of people have been arrested for DUI's... and do any of you care? No, of course not... but Lindsay Lohan gets in a little trouble and everybody is like "ooooh! Lindsay Lohan! I can't believe it!"... You don't even KNOW her... just because you see her sometimes in a movie doesn't mean you know her... that's like saying "I see that crazy guy sitting on the park bench every day... we're good friends!"

Celebrity gossip is one of my pet peeves!

I rather not be famous because Most famous people have no private. How are embrassing!

Wow, I can smell that PowerON would give a big kiss at her.

j/k

With blonde hair she looks like she belongs in the brady bunch. You know, her face looks different now, it looks like she had comestic surgery done to her cheekbones or maybe its all the pixie sticks she's been snorting.

her career got fucked after she got busted with the cops with drinking and illegal drugs so...guess her life is right down in the tiolet eh? unless she pulls herself together and get it out of her tiolet then.

I rather not be famous because Most famous people have no private. How are embrassing!
Well, it's not just celebrities... it's everyone.

Whenever a person does something bad, everyone will find out one way or another.

If she didn't do anything wrong, then she would be fine. :)

Lindsay Lohan probably need a serious wake-up call as a result of this and I do hope she can resume her acting career but I think it is all done now... indeed a sad thing to see that happening to her of all folks.. blah oh well..

Some chicks are like matches. Add enough friction, they glow bright for a small period of time then become charred twigs.

Lindsay Lohan is same as Paris Hilton along with Nicole Ritchie and Britnay Spears. They all need to go to an island and have a therapy session :lol:

Back