Limbaugh wrong that Obama is mandating circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one more thing that Limbaugh and his extreme right wingers are, and have been wrong about. They don't have a case when they tell the truth, so they continually make up lies in an attempt to scare people.

Of course, Limbaugh will say anything to get more listeners. Mandating circumcision is not going to happen. In fact, less and less people are opting for it these days because it's not necessary at all in most cases.

If anything "the story" he was referring to could have been in the NYTimes on August 23 which came out before Foxnews a day earlier. Rush didn't specifically say which story he was getting it from.

"Officials Weigh Circumcision to Fight H.I.V. Risk" - August 23.

Public health officials are considering promoting routine circumcision for all baby boys born in the United States to reduce the spread of H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/health/policy/24circumcision.html

The title doesn't help the situation, does it? And these health officials (CDC) are, of course, under the auspice of the Obama administration.

I can just hear him saying "Obama wants to eradicate smegma, at taxpayer expense" :giggle:

I can just hear him saying "Obama wants to eradicate smegma, at taxpayer expense" :giggle:

:laugh2:

And Palin is again talking about "death panels." No matter how many times they are proven wrong, they continue to spread propoganda. It amazes me that anyone gives them any degree of credibility.:roll:

That's why she put it in quotes "death panels." Suprised no one even noticed that at first look.

Maybe it'd be better to say "End of Life Panels"?

:laugh2:

And Palin is again talking about "death panels." No matter how many times they are proven wrong, they continue to spread propoganda. It amazes me that anyone gives them any degree of credibility.:roll:

I've been wondering that for years.

I wonder if we'll hear about it from Rush. :giggle:

That's why she put it in quotes "death panels." Suprised no one even noticed that at first look.

Maybe it'd be better to say "End of Life Panels"?

No, better to engage her brain before opening her mouth.

Quotes or not, her intent is obvious. And End of Life Panel is just as much a falsity as Death Panel. Playing word games in an attempt to misrepresent. Looks like intellectual dishonesty to me.

A simple matter of warning and educating the people the follow of this bill. Intellectual dishonesty belongs to those Representatives and Senators who never even bothered to read the bill before voting on it. What better way to fool the public letting them think they are doing their jobs who never even touched the bill in the first place?

A simple matter of warning and educating the people the follow of this bill. Intellectual dishonesty belongs to those Representatives and Senators who never even bothered to read the bill before voting on it. What better way to fool the public letting them think they are doing their jobs who never even touched the bill in the first place?

Try reading the bill yourself instead of relying on 30 watts like Sarah Palin and people getting paid to use lies and trickery for ratings.

Try reading the bill yourself instead of relying on 30 watts like Sarah Palin and people getting paid to use lies and trickery for ratings.
You cannot reason with unreasonable people. Those that choose to hate will always have the truth blocked by their closed-mindedness. And to anyone that thinks this Rush-oholic does not hate Obama and Liberals, you will never convince me of that. It is a vendetta of hate that inspires him; nothing more. Why else would someone spend the entire Labor Day weekend posting anti-Obama rhetoric? Keeping the blinders on to ignore the obvious is a trait of the Rush fanclub. Oops, time to go....

And you have?

:giggle:

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have, and was responsibile for several sections being posted verbatim to discount your selective cut and paste.:lol: Would you like me to provide you the link, or would you prefer to rely on people like Rush?

You cannot reason with unreasonable people. Those that choose to hate will always have the truth blocked by their closed-mindedness. And to anyone that thinks this Rush-oholic does not hate Obama and Liberals, you will never convince me of that. It is a vendetta of hate that inspires him; nothing more. Why else would someone spend the entire Labor Day weekend posting anti-Obama rhetoric? Keeping the blinders on to ignore the obvious is a trait of the Rush fanclub. Oops, time to go....

Learn to discern between disagreeing with a policy or an issue rather it's all about hate. A very skewed view of yours if you ask me. I'm sure he's a cool guy to have beer over or play a game of pickup basketball or shoot the breeze but other than that, I have disagreements in what he's trying to do or push as well as his fundamental philosophy over a lot of things.

Just like playing the race card unneccesarily, so is calling it as hate issue against a person. Remember this rule? Attack the argument, not the person?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have, and was responsibile for several sections being posted verbatim to discount your selective cut and paste.:lol: Would you like me to provide you the link, or would you prefer to rely on people like Rush?

You read all 1000 plus pages of the bill? That's what I'm referring to.

You read all 1000 plus pages of the bill? That's what I'm referring to.

All 1016 pages, yes. Try it. You might find some interesting information contained therein.

Would you like the link? It is amazing what you learn when you go to the source instead of relying on entertainers for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back