Liam Neeson is the voice of Aslan the Lion Gets Islamic Death Threats

Yep, the very idea and argument that rich people / poor people carries very little merit. It's just wishful thinking...

Yiz

You might want to educate yourself on that by doing a little reading. There are thousands and thousands of research projects in several different disciplines that support the poverty issue. There are thousands of books in different disciplines that support the same premise. And it has been supported by not just one theroetical perspective, but of at least five that I can name off the top of my head. Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean that it is not valid.

Bernie couldn't get away, there were too many people who were out for his blood.

Yeppers. All the people who were affected by his criminal behavior. Like I said, white collar crime does more harm than blue collar crime.

Some are. But you will still find a preponderance of those crimes being commited by people that do not fit the Upper SES status.
Maybe. Or maybe the upper income offenders are better at hiding their crimes, or they have better lawyers to get them off the hook.

I don't believe lower SES people are any more deviant or criminal oriented than upper SES people.

Additionally, those are crimes that are generally more the result of personality deviance than poverty....
Exactly. Poverty is not the cause of crime.

Maybe. Or maybe the upper income offenders are better at hiding their crimes, or they have better lawyers to get them off the hook.

I don't believe lower SES people are any more deviant or criminal oriented than upper SES people.

Dang. I learned something new. Them poor folks just better stop being plain deviant then! :P

That is true. And it is directly correlated to their SES. People in poverty cannot afford attorneys. They have to make do with public defenders or defend themselves. So more do jail time for minor crimes while the white collar criminals commit more harmful crimes and walk free. So no matter how you put it, SES is directly correlated.

Then what do you attribute crime to?

Back