LGBT Floridians

Phoenix23

Reaction score
This is totally random... but I figured... hmm, why not?

I'm newer to the site, and I don't really know a lot of gay / lesbian / Trans people in the first place... but who I really know none of, is deaf or HoH gay, lesbian or trans people! I'm all alone in a rainbow world of silence. =P lol!

In all seriousness though. I thought Florida as a whole had a TON of deaf and HoH people! I've looked everywhere and under all the cracks and everything and can't seem to find ANY! Especially in the LGBT community. =P I figured there'd be something out there!

I have ran into quite a few dating sites for the deaf who support the choice of being gay and finding a gay partner who is deaf... which is totally great! Just nooooot really what I'm looking for at the moment... :hmm:

So my question is... is there any of you who are from Florida, ( living in ) and LGBT? Or at least supportive? I really don't care if someone is gay or not ( Who am I to judge being deaf and gay seriously... ) but I've run into a lot of intolerant people over the past few months, and it's getting rather irritating! I know there is a LARGE gay culture here in the Tampa Bay area, like I said before, just looking for the deaf / HoH ones. =P

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the bay area but not part of either community really.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Idk why I always thought there was a large deaf/hoh population in Tampa... I guess I was really wrong. I'm living in Ocala right now. I have family moving there in a few months and I'll be moving there around this time next year. I'm hearing but I'll keep you posted if I come across anything like that. :)

I KNOW RIGHT! I haven't had any luck finding deaf people in this area it's TERRIBLE! I know St. Aug. has a lot of deaf people... but good lord it seems this area is depressingly dead... =/ People keep telling me that there are a ton of deaf people in the Bay area, I'm just not finding them... Well what are they doing HIDING?! :eek3:

Thanks! =D I saw most of the events were gone, I just didn't know if it wasn't updated or what... =/

Back