Let's Start!

DeafDot

Reaction score
Here's a sample of so-called "graffiti" art I did for an event, the Ghosta Returns party in Rochester, NY. These were printed on cards that were given out to peeps.

You could call it a graffiti sketch, if you want to. I did the whole thing via Adobe Photoshop 5.0. The Ghost logo was hand-drawn... :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
FRONT OF CARD - 1/7 Bigger Than Print Size
GHOSTA.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK OF CARD - 1/7 Bigger Than Print Size
GHOSTA2.gif

Last edited:
Awesome work, DeafDot! I like the hand-drawn character there. :thumb:

Here's something I did for my high school back in the day, and it was posted on the hallway next to the Principal's office.

graff_01.jpg

It took me a full week to complete because I had to draw and color everything by hand.

I'll try to look for more and scan them. Most of them are sketches, though, and I'll post them up soon in another thread. :)

I took in paint course by use watercolor for final exam... It was in summer 1998. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
I took in paint course by use watercolor for final exam... It was in summer 1998. :D

very interesting picture.

I would love to show you all my paint papers but all my paint papers at school, i can't keep them. :( Because i left the school when i was 15 years old.

DEAFDOT!?!? thats you...W? I won't spell your name, but it's you? thats me, Damian. When I saw the post you put about Ghosta. I said...heyy, he stolen W's draw bec Im in Ghosta Homies and I was like...oh, it can't be him. So I firgued it out. our homies told me you draw it. Keep it real.

DeafDot, sorry about other posts that I had little insulted on you. I think I did bec I didn't know it's you. Sorry, homey. holla later

Originally posted by Justin Sane
oh shit, it was you who designed that ghosta ticket?
yup

hey w, did u see our homies lately? on bf weekend, saturday. re ya coming? ya know...it's on:twisted:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
DEAFDOT!?!? thats you...W? I won't spell your name, but it's you? thats me, Damian. When I saw the post you put about Ghosta. I said...heyy, he stolen W's draw bec Im in Ghosta Homies and I was like...oh, it can't be him. So I firgued it out. our homies told me you draw it. Keep it real.

DeafDot, sorry about other posts that I had little insulted on you. I think I did bec I didn't know it's you. Sorry, homey. holla later

LOL - Don't worry about it - my story about the girl did sound very outlandish. Yet, in real life, weird things DO happen! ;)

And don't hesitate to call me by my real name (Weston) because Alex already announced my name in the moderator introduction forum. I have nothing to hide, so...

Now I remember ya, Damian!! It's been a LONG time since we hung out!! I'll be at the AD party. On the same night, there's gonna be a Ghosta party but I ain't going cuz I ain't in Ghosta anymore. (Lots of us have gone our separate ways and this party is sort of a last groan by Ghosta before it finally dies.... it won't work out, period.)

About the BrickFest, not sure if I'm going or not. I'll let ya know at the AD party on whether I'm going to BF or not.

Peace out, homes! Looking forward to seeing ya at the AD party!! :D

Originally posted by DeafDot
LOL - Don't worry about it - my story about the girl did sound very outlandish. Yet, in real life, weird things DO happen! ;)

And don't hesitate to call me by my real name (Weston) because Alex already announced my name in the moderator introduction forum. I have nothing to hide, so...

Now I remember ya, Damian!! It's been a LONG time since we hung out!! I'll be at the AD party. On the same night, there's gonna be a Ghosta party but I ain't going cuz I ain't in Ghosta anymore. (Lots of us have gone our separate ways and this party is sort of a last groan by Ghosta before it finally dies.... it won't work out, period.)

About the BrickFest, not sure if I'm going or not. I'll let ya know at the AD party on whether I'm going to BF or not.

Peace out, homes! Looking forward to seeing ya at the AD party!! :D
Shit, i didn't know :shock: but you are my homey anyway. you said Ghosta on friday...nope, it's on saturday bec we plans go to supafest on friday...but i will tell my homies to have me stop by to see you before i head to home from rochester. holla later

Back