Let them hear

Adam

Reaction score
I have heard that this organization will help fight insurance companies to approve covering CI'S but if you get them to help you, you can only get a CI that they tell you to get. Is that true?

Adam

Let Them Hear Foundation is a fantastic organization. I suggest going straight to the source for questions. I wouldn't want to have any false information posted.

Let Them Hear Foundation :: Advocacy

I will say that they handled my claim against my insurance company. It took a year, but I was approved for bilateral Advanced Bionic Cochlear Implants. That is just want I wanted.

I have heard that this organization will help fight insurance companies to approve covering CI'S but if you get them to help you, you can only get a CI that they tell you to get. Is that true?

Adam

Adam,

That is not accurate. If you use the link Vallee has given you, it will explain in detail how they operate. It is a truly wonderful organization.
Good luck,
Rick

Thank you both so much for replying. I will definitley look into the website. Thanks again.
Adam

After seeing valee's post/link , I've been wondering..it'd be wonderful to do bilaterals...but it doesn't say anything about Greece..

Back