Less and less gas guzzlers on the road...

No, fluids/filter had been changed per maintenance. I was saying it has never broken down as taking it apart to fix it.

Most SUVs auto transmission without towing and it may longer life than most small car's auto transmission. It's normal.

the number of the gears in automatic transmissions of the latest to newer vehicles are increase from 4 speed to 6 speed or more speed. Have you seen a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 4 cylinder and 9 speed automatic transmission in FWD not to RWD except AWD?

Yes, last summer dad rented a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee... it's real nice SUV and I think it has 8 speed.

the number of the gears in automatic transmissions of the latest to newer vehicles are increase from 4 speed to 6 speed or more speed. Have you seen a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 4 cylinder and 9 speed automatic transmission in FWD not to RWD except AWD?

Why don't you move back Europe?

Visit yes, Move back? No.

It's 2014 Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee, Anything 2014 Cherokee got 9 speeds auto tranny, four cylinders and it's only hwy 28 MPG? Not great.

2014 Mazda CX-5 got 6 speeds auto tranny, AWD, four cylinders, and it's hwy 31 MPG.

Visit yes, Move back? No.

It's 2014 Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee, Anything 2014 Cherokee got 9 speeds auto tranny, four cylinders and it's only hwy 28 MPG? Not great.

2014 Mazda CX-5 got 6 speeds auto tranny, AWD, four cylinders, and it's hwy 31 MPG.

Yeah, u correct, I thought it's GC. Anyway. Really, the 2.4L with 9 spd tranny suppose to be high mpg. It did not help... Tell EPA people that we want big motors.

Yeah, u correct, I thought it's GC. Anyway. Really, the 2.4L with 9 spd tranny suppose to be high mpg. It did not help... Tell EPA people that we want big motors.

Why big motor? I am perfect fine with my 2.0L 4cly with 6 sp manual for daily drive and it got around 40 MPG.

I noticed mostly Japanese cars are high MPG than american cars at same size since 90's. So later, GM finally made high MPG and they got a lot problem with engine/transmission already.

EPA should banned Automatic transmission because it was not safely to drive. Why? They were too busy with phone, smoke, jerk off, play with radio,shave, read book, etc.. So manual transmission keeps your both hands and feet stay on all times and force on the road. Also most automatic transmissions are awful short life than manual transmission.

Manual transmission isn't working for me due to disability.

I've seen more new vehicles come with tiny turbocharged engines even new big Ford Explorer bodies with 4 cyl turbocharged engines installed in FWD, with AWD uses 3.5L V6 engines I think. I stay away high MPG vehicles because I believe the new high MPG vehicles will have more driverability problems later such as low power, much oil consumptions or more automatic transmissions's problems.... Maybe EPA change their mind to bring back to big engines.

Automakers could make a big engine but not many people want buy it due to high gas/diesel price.

Also classify as commercial are exempt from most of EPA regulation.

Automakers could make a big engine but not many people want buy it due to high gas/diesel price.

yes, for high cost living like in Hawaii or other country.

Not anymore as of 2003 FYI.

California is worst, they now ban any commercial from owning Diesel vehicles that's older than 03. Personal use Diesel vehicles is exempted.

Now new requirements for Diesel by EPA is add DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) as of 2011. IF you stop at truck stop, you will most likely see Diesel pump with DEF pump next to it.
2734d1409691853-buying-def-truck-stop-pump-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409691808.313114.jpg

Back