Lesbianism

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
lesbians.

who is lesbian?

Also, what are you thinking about lesbian? against? or what?

feel free to flee your opinions in here.

I have nothing against lesbian/gay.. :D
alot of my friends are.... even some of them had crush on me..
I am not thinking or try.. to be the one..
I am into man kind thing.. _)_)::::D
hehe..

:D

If I was A woman I would be a lesbian

Originally posted by bbnt
If I was A woman I would be a lesbian

baby balls nuts 'n' treats has a huge crush on the Charlie's Chickies.. he's always trying to get into our :gossip: & our :grouphug:, he sure loves our girlies' talk!!! ;) I have nothing against lesbians, if they choose to go with same-sex relationships, whatever suits them. I always want to see everyone happy. :D

im a lesbian and sure ive flirted with several straight women friends of mine and they have no plm with that cuz we all know its all in good teasing and nothing further and theyre very open minded and faghags that likes to hang out with us lesbians LOL

IM DA BUTCHY LESBO with DA MIND of my own LOL! jkjk im a lesbain who loves women who respects womens and also loves to tease alot of the others OH yah HEY FLY why don t u convert that one gal in here name Heather LMAO jkjk ..... otherwise it's ALL good to be a lesbain if they dont like it they can shut the door and walk away FARRRRR AWAY!

IM a lesbain.... and isn t there one in the other thread??? in ON TOPIC>>??? ur making me confused i had made my comments in there!

ALEX .....:repost: there is another same subject IN the On topic discussion. confusing myself in there and here thinking i lost my posting. please do what u can to straighten it out thanks :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by javapride
HEY FLY why don t u convert that one gal in here name Heather LMAO jkjk ..... otherwise it's ALL good to be a lesbain if they dont like it they can shut the door and walk away FARRRRR AWAY!

:rofl: thats only if Heather comes in here and ill give it a go Javapride :laugh2: :laugh2:

:shock: :rofl:

:laugh2: @ Java Pride & Fly Free...you both are :naughty: TRY ur best to convert me... *grin* hehe ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:shock: :rofl:

:laugh2: @ Java Pride & Fly Free...you both are :naughty: TRY ur best to convert me... *grin* hehe ;)

:naughty: WHY not Heather gurl qqqqq u had PLENTY of practice with that ice cream sandwich -- so why not try the REAL thing qq :twisted: :naughty: :laugh2:

*beckoning Heather to come and sit down here*

*patting the space on the sofa* lets get comfy shall we qq :twisted:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:naughty: WHY not Heather gurl qqqqq u had PLENTY of practice with that ice cream sandwich -- so why not try the REAL thing qq :twisted: :naughty: :laugh2:

*beckoning Heather to come and sit down here*

*patting the space on the sofa* lets get comfy shall we qq :twisted:

ROLFLMASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U SOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANNA WATCH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Originally posted by javapride
ROLFLMASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U SOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANNA WATCH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

:rofl: SURE u can watch!!!!!!! :twisted: ill have my fun with Heather!!!!!!!! hehehe :twisted: :naughty:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:rofl: :rofl: you both crack me up...Hey, are you horny tonight? huh? :rofl:

:twisted: im always horny 24/7 Heather gurl *snicker*

c'mere Heather gurl -- lets have a lil fun -- and Javapride gonna watch! makes it all more interesting wont it qq *snicker* :twisted:

I am into men not women.. I can't even think of doing things with women, I don't feel anything for them.

Back