Lesbianism

I was just reading through and catching up with some threads that had been created before I joined AD....noticed this one -- and thought why not post my experiences with lesbianism. I did experience that a few times whilst I was younger...like around my early 20's. Actually, it started when I was about 16, but didn't go any further until after I finished school.
It was interesting and an experience I won't forget. :) Deep inside, I reckon I'm bi sexual, but currently I'm married to a bloke I love...and I find that he's not quite keen on gays and lesbians -- but he has friends who ARE. So, I don't know about broaching the issue of me having a lover on the side which I doubt he'll allow, ha.
Oh well...at least, I have my imagination and can dream away! ;)

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I was just reading through and catching up with some threads that had been created before I joined AD....noticed this one -- and thought why not post my experiences with lesbianism. I did experience that a few times whilst I was younger...like around my early 20's. Actually, it started when I was about 16, but didn't go any further until after I finished school.
It was interesting and an experience I won't forget. :) Deep inside, I reckon I'm bi sexual, but currently I'm married to a bloke I love...and I find that he's not quite keen on gays and lesbians -- but he has friends who ARE. So, I don't know about broaching the issue of me having a lover on the side which I doubt he'll allow, ha.
Oh well...at least, I have my imagination and can dream away! ;)
Did you talk to him about it? If I had a girlfriend who was bi, I wouldn't really care if she wanted to have some "fun" with another gal on the side. Importantly, she talks to me first. Why wouldn't I really care? Well, it's better than two guys fighting over one gal. Also, I can't imagine me being with a girl who's had fun with someone else like me.

i've met the bloke, and he's a nice guy and i can understand his point of veiw he knows im a lesbain and waterrats and her man really are cool abt it just knows not to bring up or broach any subjects of GAY issues to him, as not want to make him UNCOMFORTABLE we did have a restruant outting in the french quaters in LA one weekend, before going back to northern ca and her man kept on having his back turned around constantly and i do not blame his feelings, one can't pressure the issues and im sure that Waterrats can explain why his uncomfortablity around gays is an issue but ofc thats another story and when he and she is ready to express or expose it, then thats the answer u ll see and understand I already know the full story :-X

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Did you talk to him about it? If I had a girlfriend who was bi, I wouldn't really care if she wanted to have some "fun" with another gal on the side. Importantly, she talks to me first. Why wouldn't I really care? Well, it's better than two guys fighting over one gal. Also, I can't imagine me being with a girl who's had fun with someone else like me.

Well, I just know him too well .... he'd prefer that I stayed ....what's the word -- I'm trying to think of the specific word. I just know that he'd prefer that I didn't see anyone else -- monogamist, I would say. I respect his wishes...I don't mind, really.
It's sort of a sensitive issue to talk about with my hubby. ;)

Well, I just know him too well .... he'd prefer that I stayed ....what's the word -- I'm trying to think of the specific word. I just know that he'd prefer that I didn't see anyone else -- monogamist, I would say. I respect his wishes...I don't mind, really.

water rats I clearly Understand the situation and I know how u feel abt this and i appraise u of ur support to ur hubby, some poeple want an open relationship just to experince it, whilist some perfer the relationship to be mongomous which is also respectful too. and its being senstive issues for him its also understandable too u have my back and i have urs :)

lots of love

Re: huh

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
Hey Javapride

:Oops: what you are Female ??? i saw your picture look alike man LOL allright u are female.. too me

~hug~
:fly3: :jaw:

haha peace it's understandable! :) just enjoy posting whenever u are and when u come back to AD :)

I understand. That's something that's an extreme rarity these days. The odds of finding someone who thinks like that as well as you is one in a billion.

Hi ya all.. :wave:

Its been while that i havent post last time.. couple months ago.. me sorry!
me still luv ya all.. :ily:

:D

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I understand. That's something that's an extreme rarity these days. The odds of finding someone who thinks like that as well as you is one in a billion.

Yeah...that's part of life. I would reckon that maybe one day in the near future, he'll probably change his mind and let me find a lover and go for threesome! :naughty: Who knows???!! Hahahaha!

Smartiesgeek said:
Who's lesbian? i'm curious. since i'm lesbian.. and just wonder.

hi Do you know who is Brenda from hammond, Ind. ??? She is white lady and she had 7 kids not sure.. whatever. Let you know that I had my fiance lover.. peace

Did I Post This Yet..... Mmmm Nope I Am Gay, Too (ofc I Am Woman) Hello Gal, I Not See You For Long Time In Months... Lol Good Luck In School! :d

MizzDeaf said:
Did I Post This Yet..... Mmmm Nope I Am Gay, Too (ofc I Am Woman) Hello Gal, I Not See You For Long Time In Months... Lol Good Luck In School! :d

awww MizzDeaf -- sounds like u were :dizzy: try to keep track where u post :lol:

Fly Free said:
awww MizzDeaf -- sounds like u were :dizzy: try to keep track where u post :lol:

i dont see any of post i put in here... did you? :roll:

MizzDeaf said:
i dont see any of post i put in here... did you? :roll:

:lol: nope i hadnt and now u did already MizzDeaf and BTW :wave: hiii there! been a while since u last posted on AD! haha

little 'sumthin 'sumthin on the side

This perhaps may not be the appropriate thread to post in and I apologize in advance if that is the case. It interests me how some individuals wouldn't mind if their gf strayed with a lady but if it were another man, it would constitute cheating. I personally would consider it cheating regardless of gender, unless the relationship had been defined as an open relationship, but I was wondering how you perceive this line between cheating and exploring due to gender?

saline eyes -- regardless of gender and crossing gender lines -- it is cheating -- if the relationship is based on an open relationship then no its not cheating to me as long both partners are honest with eachother -- if a woman keep saying "i love women...." and end up having sex with a man then in that situation i would say :wtf: and ask if shes REALLY bisexual or what qq cuz that definately would confuse me sheesh

if my gf cheated on me with another woman i would be upset and hurt sure -- if she told me up front of what happened and why she let it happen and if her explaination is satisfactory i might give her another chance especially if im SO TOTALLY in love with her -- if both partners are SO totally into eachother then they wouldnt have any reason to cheat for example -- if person is unhappy in relationship but "doesnt" know the way out he/she would cheat -- if theyre so unhappy in the relationship all they had to do basically was to call it off and move on

Back