Lesbianism

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
where's the gay ppl?

This is a Lesbian thread. Gay guys need not apply :laugh2:

Originally posted by javapride
IM a lesbain.... and isn t there one in the other thread??? in ON TOPIC>>??? ur making me confused i had made my comments in there!

ALEX .....:repost: there is another same subject IN the On topic discussion. confusing myself in there and here thinking i lost my posting. please do what u can to straighten it out thanks :)

:werd:

There's TWO same "lesbian" thread here and under "on-topic debates"

Originally posted by funnybebe78
also I don't have anything against gay and lesbian cuz i have few friends who are gay/lesbians ;)

:laugh2: @ Purrs -- ofc u do!!! *purrrrring* and i just LOVE to tease u and Heather massively! hahahahah :twisted:

Ooo a lot of flirts in here! ;) :naughty:

Katziechickie, hun, bbnt always tell me that I have chores to do as well! Hmmmmmm...........

Living with Lesbians....

Deaf/Deaf Lesbians... GREAT!! I can turn up the music loud....

Deaf/Hearing Lesbians... Ugh! I have to turn down the music...

Hearing/Hearing Lesbians... Stereo off... no point of having music on as the vibes are not strong enuff....

That's my past experience of living with them....

Originally posted by javapride
IM DA BUTCHY LESBO with DA MIND of my own LOL! jkjk im a lesbain who loves women who respects womens and also loves to tease alot of the others OH yah HEY FLY why don t u convert that one gal in here name Heather LMAO jkjk ..... otherwise it's ALL good to be a lesbain if they dont like it they can shut the door and walk away FARRRRR AWAY!

wait a Min.. are you female??? I always thought you been a male :Oops:

I have nothing to against Lesbain or Gay, I dont mean Gay myself no thanks. I have some Lebain/Gay friends, they are cool

Lesbian or Gay... they dont bother me ... I have few of my friends are lesbian or gay too :) They are nice.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
where's the gay ppl?

Why not u create the thread for gay ppl. I just suggest you with my polite.

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:rofl: stephy, giglz and congrats lasza for bein a offical postwhore rookie ;) this site is very addictive I can tell hehe... I just came to check if any new threads so I can post here so cya all online ;)

Thanks!!!!! Yes I do :bowdown: to AD. Cannot believe I become postwhore myself. I have to get used. LOL
:D

Originally posted by Lasza
Thanks!!!!! Yes I do :bowdown: to AD. Cannot believe I become postwhore myself. I have to get used. LOL
:D

:rofl: Lasza -- u are NOTHING like *pointing to* MsGiglz!!!! shes gone past what 200 posts since LAST weekend LOL shes what u had created "postrabbit" hahahahah -- see if MsGiglz comes in here :-x

LOL AnnieGiglz is PostRabbit!!!! Me finally crawled out of "PostTurtle"

Originally posted by Lasza
LOL AnnieGiglz is PostRabbit!!!! Me finally crawled out of "PostTurtle"

HAHAHAHAH Lasza :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

"postturtle" hahahaha thats origional!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Lasza -- u are NOTHING like *pointing to* MsGiglz!!!! shes gone past what 200 posts since LAST weekend LOL shes what u had created "postrabbit" hahahahah -- see if MsGiglz comes in here :-x

*peeks in*
peepwall.gif

:gossip:

tomato.gif
@FlyFree

fart.gif
[Automated by GetSmile] @ Lasza and others..

bgrthefinger.gif

Back