Lesbianism

Originally posted by javapride
PFFHTTY sissy, HEY CONGRATS On ur 100th posting u pah now offical a postwhore LOLOL jkjk

OMG.. i am postwhore already.. that i just joined last weekend.. *smh*

ofc.. i always been a whore.. hehe :rofl:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
OMG.. i am postwhore already.. that i just joined last weekend.. *smh*

ofc.. i always been a whore.. hehe :rofl:

:rofl: i know what u mean Ms Giglz hahahaha -- once here cant leave LOL

*Chuckles* I have too many lesbian girlfriends. They tend to be attracted to me and we kind of like to know each others.
Some of them turned into lesbian for out of curious, or something like that. I think that's a beauty of attractions.

I'm not against gay or lesbains.. I'm lesbain myself. I'll always be friends to anyone who respects me too =D

Originally posted by Freaky
baby balls nuts 'n' treats has a huge crush on the Charlie's Chickies.. he's always trying to get into our :gossip: & our :grouphug:, he sure loves our girlies' talk!!! ;) I have nothing against lesbians, if they choose to go with same-sex relationships, whatever suits them. I always want to see everyone happy. :D

That explains it Freakychick because Baby Balls Nuts n' Treats told me to do the chores so he can watch my back while I do the floor dusting! :shock: Freakychick take the broom with you and sweep him away *thinking S&M* :twisted: muhahahahaha I gotta find Lizachick so we all chickies can go to the store to get something interesting for him :naughty: Freakychick always have some fabulust ideas :naughty: BBNT has a look on his face coz he's thinking whether he's going to be coddled or tortured :laugh2:

:grouphug: Let's go girlies!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:twisted: im always horny 24/7 Heather gurl *snicker*

c'mere Heather gurl -- lets have a lil fun -- and Javapride gonna watch! makes it all more interesting wont it qq *snicker* :twisted:

:rofl:

Wanna do :3some: ? or do :69: ? Wanna watch me :clit:

:rofl: :wiggle:

Nothing against them. I have a bestfriend who's gay. And good friends who are lesbians and bi. I just happen to feel comfortable in their culture as well. No, that does not mean I'm a lesbian nor bi. I prefer cocks though. Yes I've tried things before when I was in middle school out of ciriousy.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:rofl:

Wanna do :3some: ? or do :69: ? Wanna watch me :clit:

:rofl: :wiggle:

hahahah Heather -- SURE! ill have fun watching u :booty: while i tease u mercilessly *thinking BDSM* -- u wanna Javapride qq SURE no plm! hahaha

hey Java!!!!! heres the cat o'nine whip!!! *offers it to her* make Heather's ass nice n red while im watching and NO Heather u may NOT :clit: before i say u can LOL

:twisted: :naughty:

hahahah Heather -- SURE! ill have fun watching u :booty: while i tease u mercilessly *thinking BDSM* -- u wanna Javapride qq SURE no plm! hahaha

hey Java!!!!! heres the cat o'nine whip!!! *offers it to her* make Heather's ass nice n red while im watching and NO Heather u may NOT :clit: before i say u can LOL

:twisted: :naughty:

*take the cat o nine whip and makes heather' s ass nice and shiny red like a apple and allows fly to making her futher decision to allow heather to cum or not MMM* LOL!

:laugh2: @ MsGiglz -- DONT ADVERTISE!!!!!!!! :rofl: women are my weakness what can i say to that qq :laugh2: :laugh2:

forgive me for advertised..
bouquet.gif

hehe

turn.gif

rotlaugh.gif

I have nothing agaisnt gay or lesbians, I know a few who are. It's their lifestyle, and i respect that. ;)

:rofl: i know what u mean Ms Giglz hahahaha -- once here cant leave LOL

:rofl: stephy, giglz and congrats lasza for bein a offical postwhore rookie ;) this site is very addictive I can tell hehe... I just came to check if any new threads so I can post here so cya all online ;)

also I don't have anything against gay and lesbian cuz i have few friends who are gay/lesbians ;)

im not a lesbian but i have a lot of gay and lesbian friends.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I am into men not women.. I can't even think of doing things with women, I don't feel anything for them.

So, You actually dont have to say this, but im so proud of you liking men, but just great.

so, thanks for posting in here.

Back