Legendary singer David Bowie dies at 69

Ladies and gents even if deaf watch vid China girl he sex on legs.it was banned in uk censored thought Brits get to hot and nothing in it that was at all wrong

His wife has a Bowie knife tattooed on her ankle

That definatly hidden meaning.if David had perment dilated pupil he would been near blind in that eye plus certain eye drops can deal with it.
He had one blue one brown..please don't disillusion my teenage dreams of Bowie

That definatly hidden meaning.if David had perment dilated pupil he would been near blind in that eye plus certain eye drops can deal with it.
He had one blue one brown..please don't disillusion my teenage dreams of Bowie
His eyes were actually the same color, due to the injury and the dialated pupil it just looks different, its not actually brown, just a different shade of blue.
If you search "David Bowie Eyes pictures" you will see that different lighting makes them different shades, so look brown and most are blueish, besides the photoshopping work for albums, his eyes were blue, just different shades of blue.

Attachments

• davidbowie00100001.jpg
    davidbowie00100001.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
For me and I was sooooooooo in love with him he will always remain waardenberge syndrome though I concede he may put contacts in.constant dilated pupil he would suffer few migraines and he be nearly blind in that eye..I watched tv and he himself has said it more than once.
He man of mystery..Find it strange people like Micky Jagger and other contempEries not come forward say something

For me and I was sooooooooo in love with him he will always remain waardenberge syndrome though I concede he may put contacts in.constant dilated pupil he would suffer few migraines and he be nearly blind in that eye..I watched tv and he himself has said it more than once.
He man of mystery..Find it strange people like Micky Jagger and other contempEries not come forward say something

I'm sure I've seen things on FB reporting Mick Jagger, Sir Paul and others saying something, but I don't recall exactly because I was not a David Bowie fan and am not really paying attention to all the news about him.

Good but America that out of orders.should be here in London he was London boy,only reason lived in ny because he could walk around no be noticed

Good but America that out of orders.should be here in London he was London boy,only reason lived in ny because he could walk around no be noticed
you think?

He was known everywhere, no matter where he was , he was noticed.
David lived his life privately, thats why he wasnt in the limelight constantly or had paparazzi all over him constantly. He had dual residences ( NY and UK ) so no one really knew when and where he was, besides being married o a super model, they did excellent at keeping their private lives hidden away from the public.

When I woke up and saw that he had passed, I felt numb. It didn't seem real yet. He was my favorite rock star. I grew up watching Labyrinth on loop on my Betamax, then VHS, then DVD. My dad and I loved his music and when we drove around, he loves listening to Space Oddity on repeat a coupletimes. I even have an orange tiger cat with gold eyes whom I named "Little David Bowie" -Bowie for short because his name at the shelter was Ziggy and I instinctively though of David Bowie. I personally thought the name Ziggy on a cat was too cutsie and it sounded like a Beanie Baby, so I believed Little David Bowie was a better name choice :)

He was a rock god in my opinion and hope that 50 years from now, his music still touches those who have always felt just a little bit different.

Rest in Peace, David Bowie--I hope "the stars look very different today" for you

Back