Lawsuit Against Purina Beneful Dog Food For Death Of Dogs

Jumped into the thread in the middle... and it's about cooking and human food... not pet food... heck of a wander from the OP...
It is a thread about pet food. We appreciate dogmom and others giving tips/hints on how to make our pets healthier. Your snark and the flippin "like" was unnecessary.

Last edited:
Some folks do not get the fact that pets are family.
Some people never grown up and have no respect for anything. People like this are know to be abusive parents so let hope this person has no kids!

:)Cappy

LoveBlue and WDYS - feel you are both my friends here online:)

It is a thread about pet food. We appreciate dogmom and others giving tips/hints on how to make our pets healthier. Your snark and the flippin "like" was unnecessary.

What? There was no snark. I had to go back and see what the hell you were referring to as it was posted nearly a week ago with many posts after that, granted some by people who have me on ignore. No one else said boo about it. I was referencing the talk about chocolate chip cookies and milk and other food items that pets don't normally eat. I have zero issues with dogmom sharing tips here and in other threads.

You admonishing me on the conduct of my post(and someone else's 'like') is rich considering you turn around and throw abusive language at another member in the "What is good money" thread with this beaut

Cappy said:
Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
I think it's very immature for someone to keep going after people just so they can impress their friends and earn more 'Likes' this is something I expect from 5 years old! I really don't have time for this childish behavior !

I think it's very immature for someone to keep going after people just so they can impress their friends and earn more 'Likes' this is something I expect from 5 years old! I really don't have time for this childish behavior !
I repeat. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!

And it's obvious your have spies on AD since you have most people on ignore.

As your dear friend would say "Take it to PM"

??

care to elaborate. Nobody is trying to impress anybody but it seems like you are trying to impress us or something???????????

So.. if you as you say you don't have time for this "childish behavior" why are you either a)reading it or b)allowing people to tell you this in PM land?

I was referencing the talk about chocolate chip cookies and milk and other food items that pets don't normally eat.
Then what compelled you to go out of your way and say so? Were you the OP? What was your motivation?

You admonishing me on the conduct of my post(and someone else's 'like') is rich considering you turn around and throw abusive language at another member in the "What is good money" thread with this beaut
How about this? Boo effing Hoo!!

Some folks do not get the fact that pets are family.
I went a woman's house once and she and her husband had no kids . They had 2 dogs and there proffessional photos of their dogs all over their house and dog toys.
The dogs was their family and it showed how much they were loved and cared for.

Then what compelled you to go out of your way and say so? Were you the OP? What was your motivation?

Why not? It's true isn't it? Near as I remember I'm free to state what I like on any thread. Many people here post :repost: or :ot: all the time. Same thing.

Last you'll hear from me... lets not drag it into a argument or back and forth.

Back