Lauren Nelson From Oklahoma wins Miss America crown!!

EagleCherokee63

Reaction score
Lauren Nelson from Oklahoma wins Miss America crown (Photo) - Pravda.Ru

HORRRAAYY!!! Oklahoma is my home!

004-1797.jpg

Miss Oklahoma, Lauren Nelson, is crowned Miss America 2007 by Miss America 2006 Jennifer Berry at the Miss America pageant in Las Vegas

Congrats to our New Miss America 2007, Lauren Nelson (Miss Oklahoma). Thank to Miss America 2006, Jennifer Berry (Miss Oklahoma) for working hard for us. Now Oklahoma has 6 Miss Amerca with crowns from Oklahoma. In newspaper says that Ohio, Pennsylivan and Oklahoma have tied up 6 Miss America Pagenat.

Go for it! Miss New America 2007!

Congrats to our New Miss America 2007, Lauren Nelson (Miss Oklahoma). Thank to Miss America 2006, Jennifer Berry (Miss Oklahoma) for working hard for us. Now Oklahoma has 6 Miss Amerca with crowns from Oklahoma. In newspaper says that Ohio, Pennsylivan and Oklahoma have tied up 6 Miss America Pagenat.

Go for it! Miss New America 2007!

Ohh really gosh! I didn't know that whoa!!! HORRRRRAAYYY!!!

Congrats to Lauren Nelson for winning Miss America 2007 title!! She's making us Oklahomans proud!

Peachy Lady (Miss Deaf Oklahoma '79-'81)

Wonder why not fat women join the pagents ? :afro:

Yea , glad for miss ok .. she's quite goregous thin woman.

I have noticed that there is an abundance of southern women crowned more often than from any other area of the country....just something to ponder.

That's nice that someone from your hometown won! :)

:D Proud Native Oklahoman here!!
I was pleasantly surprised that another Oklahoman
won again .....my, she is a real beauty too!!

Congratulations to Miss Oklahoma!! Wow the things those women have to go through to get there though. Can be rough for them at times I'm sure.

Back